Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Do Your Remember Your First Blow Job?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Do Your Remember Your First Blow Job?

Postby fuzzyt » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Haven't seen this topic, and for some reason while reading various postings on this, my favorite site, I found myself remembering my first blow job. Do you remember your first blow job or the first time someone licked your pussy? How old were you? Who were you with? Where were you? What events led up to it? The more details the better!

COME ON...SHARE YOUR HISTORY!
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Do Your Remember Your First Blow Job?

Postby fuzzyt » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 am

The first time my cock felt the lips of someone else was 35 years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

When I was 24 years old, my first cousin, Amy, moved with her family from California to my state, Colorado. She was 17 at the time and had just graduated high school. We had always had a pretty close relationship when we were kids, but I hadn't seen her for over 3 years. When I saw her that first time in Colorado, I was shocked at her transformation. My cock went instantly rigid in my jeans as my eyes scanned her from head to toe.

For the next three months we spent quite a bit of time together, as cousins of course. We hung out a lot with my brother and his wife; and since neither one of us had a boyfriend or girlfriend, we found ourselves in the role of a couple on lots of occasions. We always sat next to each other in restaurants and movies and walked together a lot in the parks. We also were still a little adolescent in our behavior as we still tickled each other like we did as kids. I especially enjoyed this part because it gave me a chance for an occasional "accidental" touch. One of our favorite things was giving each other chills by biting each other's necks. The game was to see who could last it out the longest before giving up!

On her 18th birthday, we had a little family party at my parent's house (where I was still living). It was just Amy and her parents, my parents, and my brother and his wife. After grilling and making ice cream, we did the “giving of present” thing and then everyone left to go to their respective homes. Amy however, decided she would spend the night, which she often did, so we could finish watching a late movie-marathon that we were engrossed in.

We were both lying on the floor during the movie. When it ended, we started wrestling and tickling one another. My parents had both been in bed for a couple of hours so it was just me and Amy. All of a sudden, while we were wrestling, Amy developed a "Charlie Horse" (aka cramp) in her leg. She was in quite a bit of pain and starting to cry so I started aggressively massaging her leg, just above her knee, to help break up the cramping. As the pain subsided, she began to relax. She was lying on her stomach and I was up behind her with both hands on her leg. When I asked her how the cramp was, she told me it was a lot better and what I was doing felt good. That was a green light for me to continue rubbing her leg but expand a little on my massaging.

It wasn't long before I was working her leg all the way to the bottom, including her foot. She was letting those little moans escape, like anyone does when getting a massage, and I was getting turned on. I could feel the tension in Amy's body releasing, so I shifted to her other leg. When I heard her moan, "Hmmmm," I knew I was on to something. Little by little I began to knead my fingers a little higher up her legs, moving beyond her knees and to the bottom of her athletic shorts. As her moaning got more frequent, so did my bravery. I started pushing on her hips with the palms of my hands and eventually began using my fingers to work the muscles in her butt and lower back. There was nothing stopping me now, especially Amy! She just kept moaning her approval and resting quietly on the floor.

Having progressed to a full-on massage, I started rubbing my hands up and down her back and shoulders. With each pass of my hands I could feel her bra straps which were making my cock grow with each pass of my hands. Each time I pushed my hands up her back, I let my fingers slip a little further around the sides of her ribcage until I could feel the edges of her breasts through her tee-shirt, which were smashed against the floor. Without saying a word, or asking permission, I lifted the back of her shirt to the small of her back and started to massage her bare lower back. She was silent, so I continued!

I kept working her lower back and then would move up and over her shirt to do her shoulders, and then back again. On the down stroke, I began to let my thumbs slide under the waistband of her shorts, and on the upstroke my hands slowly began to inch their way under her shirt until they began touching her bra strap. Continuing with this motion, I began to let my hands slide off her back and to her sides, like I had been doing before. Except now, my hands were on bare skin and my thumbs were brushing the edges of her smashed down breasts.

My respirations were increasing, and it had to be obvious to Amy that I was getting a little worked up from touching her in these “forbidden” regions. And then it happened. I knew she was taboo territory, being my first cousin, but my hard cock was doing all of my thinking at this point! On the next upstroke of my hands, I pushed one of them around her side and between her chest and the floor. All of a sudden I was massaging her right titty through her bra. Being afraid she was going to stop me and wanting to get as far as I could before she did so, I pulled my hand back a little and tucked my fingertips under the pushup wire of her bra cup. When I felt her chest rise, ever so slightly from the floor, I knew she wanted more and I let my hand enter her bra and take a gentle grip of her small tit. It felt wonderful. Her tit was so soft and plush, yet her nipple was swollen and stiff. However, as I began to massage her titty with a little more aggression, the “relative guilt” struck me and I pulled my hand out and apologized.

I stood up and helped her to stand. Then I began apologizing profusely and telling her that should never have happened and I was now afraid I had ruined our relationship. However, she was very gracious about it and told me to not worry about it and that it hadn’t hurt our relationship in any manner. (Really though, she told me sometime later that her panties were soaked by the time I grabbed her bare tit and she was hoping I wouldn’t stop, even though she also knew it felt wrong.)

Anyways, we ended our time together that evening with a nice hug and she went into the spare bedroom to turn in. I, on the other hand, headed into the bathroom where I proceeded to strip off all my clothes and sit down on the toilet seat where I started stroking my precum covered cock. I needed relief so badly that it was almost painful. I don’t remember all of the different grips I may have used, or if I edged even one time. All I remember is that when I exploded my cum shot WAY further than it had ever done in the past. It hit the wall in front of me about 6 or 7 feet off the floor. I remember watching it run down the wall as I continued stroking through an orgasm which I’m not sure I’ve ever been able to top.

That was a Saturday night, and when she would ever spend the night on Saturday, we would always go to my church together the following day. The next morning, once I was dressed for church, I was still feeling guilty about the "line" I had crossed (even though I had been desperately wanting to cross it for years). I decided I would apologize to her again before we left, so without thinking anything about it, I just opened up the door to the guest bedroom. I had just asked her, from my room, if she was about ready and she had said yes so I was assuming she was just putting on lipstick or earrings or something. I never dreamed I would open the door to find her with one leg up on a chair with her skirt raised up to her waist as she was adjusting her pantyhose. She froze like a statue, and so did I. She kind of "softly" yelled at me "what are you doing?" (Years later I would hear those same words come from her mouth when she caught me masturbating one night after she had gone to bed and then came back down stairs to see what was keeping me!)

Anyways, I stared at her long enough to notice she wasn't wearing any panties under her pantyhose. Even though I had seen her legs in short-shorts and short skirts plenty of times before, there was something EXTRA SEXY about seeing them with her skirt lifted to her waist! I stood there long enough to get an eyeful while I stammered out another lame apology to which she said something like, "I told you to not worry about it...now shut the door so I can finish getting dressed!" (We didn't speak about my "barging in" until about a week later when she also explained that she never wore panties under pantyhose so she wouldn't have panty lines!) As far as that day went we just went to church as normal and sat together like a couple. In fact, a couple of the young ladies that had crushes on me thought she was my girlfriend because I had never introduced her as my cousin. Later we had family lunch, and then she drove home. We didn’t see each other or talk until the following Friday night.

Our “mutual” grandmother was in town on a visit that week and was staying with Amy’s parents. She was due to fly out the following day, so we had a small family dinner at Amy’s parents’ house. I was a little late getting off of work so I didn’t make the 45 minute drive with my parents. I drove down myself but still got there in time for dinner. Amy had wanted to make dinner for all of us so I wasn’t going to miss it! (Later she told me she really was only wanting to impress me and didn’t care if the rest of the family liked it or not.)

When I walked into the back door of their townhome and into the kitchen, Amy was standing barefoot in front of the stove. She was wearing, what we called in the day, a “Little House on the Prairie skirt.” It was fairly loose fitting, with pleats and had lace around the bottom edge. It landed on Amy’s legs at the bottom of her knee caps. Even though it wasn’t short, her sexy bare calves, and bare feet, gave me an immediate twinge of pleasure in my penal region. When she turned to acknowledge my arrival, I was greeted with a shy, but enticing smile. She had her hair pulled back on one side with a flower pinned in it and her eyes…well…they just sucked me in. I walked over to her, hugged her from behind and said, “It smells great…and so do you!” She just giggled as I added, “You look extra cute tonight. Are we expecting a special guest to join us?” She answered, “Only you!” Then she gave me that smile again. I didn’t think much more about our verbal exchange because it was pretty common banter between us.

After a delicious dinner of Amy’s famous lasagna (even though she was only eighteen, she was a pretty decent cook), our parents, along with grandma, retired to the living room for conversation and the two of us headed downstairs to the family room to watch TV. Around 9 o’clock or so, my parents headed back home and Grandma went to bed. I told them I was going to stay over, because we had rented a couple of movies (VHS…HA) and I would be too tired to drive home by the time we finished watching them. About an hour later, Amy’s dad, my Uncle, yelled down that he and my aunt were going upstairs to bed. Amy and I were in the middle of a movie so we just yelled back, “Goodnight!”

Amy was sitting on the floor with her back against the sofa. I was lying on the sofa directly behind her. At some point, she complained that her shoulders were sore and asked me if I could massage them for her. Of course I obliged; I was always game to touch her! After a couple of minutes, I leaned over and gave her a “tickle bite” on her neck which sent chills through her body and made goose-bumps pop up all over her arms and legs. She had her feet pulled up under her butt with her legs lying to the side. This had caused her skirt to scrunch up and expose her legs from about her upper thighs and down. When those little bumps rose up on her thighs, accented by only the light from the TV, I thought my cock was going to bust out of my pants. It’s a good thing I had previously pulled a small throw pillow in front of my groin.

After a few aggressive bites on her neck, I eased up a bit and just nibbled her in order to keep her chill going. Then, just like the night my hand did its own thing on her tit, my nibbles turned into little kisses. As I started to kiss a little higher on her neck, her head began to turn until I had kissed my way all the way to her lips. That’s when she attacked me! She locked her lips on mine and her tongue slipped between my teeth. I wasted no time! I didn’t care if she was my first cousin or not; she was a hot young girl, with a sexy body, and I was not going to pass up this opportunity. Both my hands went over her shoulders and grabbed her tits. But after only a couple of squeezes, she pulled away and sat up on her knees facing me. Then, without any pause, she pulled her sweater over her head and threw it on the floor behind her. Her fingers then took hold of the hook, on the front of her bra, and she released her little puppies. (That’s when I became fond of front hook bras. It was so much easier to put your arm around a girl, slip your hand down her blouse, and release that hook than it was to fiddle with a back hook bra)

My shirt came off and we kissed for hours while I fondled her titties and pulled and tweaked at her nipples. Her legs felt so much sexier under her skirt than they ever did when she was wearing shorts. Why is that I wonder? My hands were now able to move freely up and down the full length of her inner thighs. Every time I would press the heel of my hand against her groin, she would whimper. But every time I tried to slip my fingers under her panties, she would push them away. Respecting her choice to say “that’s far enough,” I would just redirect my hand back to her inner thighs with an occasional stroke across her mons pubis area.

A small disappointment, during our full night of kissing and petting, was that she never tried to unbutton my jeans and release my cock, but neither did I! I think it was a built-in safety mechanism because we were both thinking about the taboo of “incest” and we knew if my cock came out and her panties came off, there would be no stopping us. (We did find out later though, contrary to popular beliefs, that sex and/or marriage between first cousins is not illegal in a number of states, including the state we live in! A little further investigation proved that even in the Bible it wasn’t against the law to “lay down with” or marry your first cousin. It didn’t qualify as incest until you reached the niece/uncle or nephew/aunt level. Of course, a blood sibling was also prohibited!)

We kept our “private parts” covered throughout the night but continued with the kissing, and such, until right before sunrise; at which point we fell asleep in each other’s arms. We slept for maybe an hour before we heard my Uncle’s footsteps on the kitchen floor above us. It’s a good thing he didn’t come down stairs while we were sleeping! He probably wouldn’t have been too crazy about seeing his daughter and nephew naked from the waist up with one of my hands under her skirt and tucked in tight next to her pussy! We pretty much woke up at the same moment and just looked at each other in horror. That’s when we heard her dad’s footsteps heading for the basement stairs!

Amy jumped up and grabbed a blanket off the sofa and threw it at me with one hand while she swooped up her sweater with the other and headed for the hall bathroom. I “whisper-yelled” at her, “HEY,” as I picked up her bra from the sofa and tossed it to her. She bolted into the bathroom and quietly shut the door and turned on the shower as I was covering up with the blanket. I was barely able to get a small pillow tucked under my head and close my eyes before my uncle stepped off the last stair and walked into the room. I roused up, pretending he had woken me up. He said, “Sorry, I was checking on you guys; didn’t mean to wake you.” I told him it was alright and that I was already kind of waking up and that I was just waiting on Amy to get out of the shower. He said he was going to start making breakfast and we should come up as soon as we could get ready because it wasn’t long before we needed to take Grandma to the airport. I acknowledged him and he went back upstairs.

A few minutes later, Amy came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a heavy, pink, terrycloth robe which was closed only with a belt tie. She also had a towel wrapped around her hair, which she pulled off. I was still lying on the floor, on my back and facing the ceiling. I said, “Finally!” She said, “Why…you in a hurry?” Then she walked over, stood directly over me with her legs spread to either side of my head and opened up her robe! She was completely naked underneath, and for the first time, I was able to see her bare pussy, which to my surprise, was cleanly shaven!! That’s when I understood why she was reluctant for me to feel her pussy the night before. It didn’t have anything to do with the fact that we were related! Coming out of her pussy was a tiny white string, which no doubt had a tampon attached to it. She was on her period, and being young and inexperienced, she probably wasn’t ready to have it touched by anyone but herself. I respected that but I still said, “What’s this?!” And reached up and let my fingers brush back and forth over her outer lips. When I stopped my hand, and pressed my thumb against the hood of her clit, she inhaled sharply. As she tightened her muscles and sucked backwards a little with her ass, I began to draw little circles with my thumb. She moaned and I thought, “OK…this is what I’ve been looking for.” And then her Dad shouted down the stairwell, “You need to get a move on!” That’s all it took. Amy closed her robe and scampered to her room to get dressed.

We were both like Zombies on the trip to the airport and back, because we hadn’t gotten any sleep. By the time we arrived back at her townhouse it was early afternoon. We headed back downstairs and fell asleep at either end of the sofa. Around 4 o’clock or so, we were up and had decided she would ride back to my house to spend the night so we could go to church together the next day. I would bring her home on Monday morning. Her parents were leaving for a short trip first thing Monday so they said their goodbyes and told her to be sure and keep the doors locked once she got back home. We headed out for the 45 minute drive to my house.

That’s when I made the discovery that I REALLY liked front-hook bras! As soon as we turned the corner from her house, she scooted over and sat close to me. Putting my arm around her, I let my hand find its way into her blouse and onto her boob. After only a few seconds of fondling, I reached to the center of her chest and “one-handed” the little clip, freeing her titties and giving me an open playground full of soft tissue and hard nipples! When we were about half way to my house, I turned onto a road that she wasn’t familiar with. When asked where we were going, I just told her it would lead to an old ranch road so we could park for a while. The thing I didn’t tell her was that this was one of my favorite places to come and masturbate. I would stop my car in the middle of this “almost” abandoned road, take off all my clothes, crawl up on the trunk lid, lay back against the rear window and sunbathe while I stroked myself and licked precum from my fingers. But, I didn’t figure she needed to know that part just yet!

Funny thing is we would find ourselves on this old road a few weeks later, parked around midnight. With all of our clothes off, and no tampon inserted in her pussy, we were masturbating each other when a tap came at the car window. We looked up into the bright light of a flashlight that belonged to a deputy sheriff who had just happened to be patroling the old road looking for possible statutory rape "participants". I asked if Amy could cover herself with her jacket and after he "slowly" looked her over, very "thoroughly" I might add, with his light, he granted her permission. I didn't even try to cover my cock that was still waving around in an excited state. After checking our ID's and confirming Amy was of legal age and was giving her consent to the activity, he bid us a "You folks enjoy the rest of your evening," and he got back in his car and proceeded on down the road.

But that's getting ahead of the timeline. Let's get back to that Saturday afternoon, tampon included! Once we were parked, I pulled off her blouse and commenced to suck her nipples in between breaks from kissing. When I started to try and unfasten her jeans, she said, “NO!” I asked her, “Why not?” She just said, “You know why, just not yet.” I was OK with it, even though it was still disappointing. We kissed for a while longer and I sucked her nipples until they were almost raw and then we continued on to my house. That night was more of the same, after my folks went to bed of course. We took off our shirts, I took off her bra, we kissed, I sucked her nipples, I tried to get in her pants, and she said, “NOT YET!”

Finally, we decided to call it a night and go to bed. We were still pretty tired and weren’t up for an all-nighter like the night before. She went into the spare room and put on her pajamas, which really was a “sleeper.” They were really soft, had pink and white stripes, and had little booties on the end of them…the kind that babies wear. They had a zipper that went all the way from her neck to her ankle! She had worn them many times before, but that was before I had started sucking her titties, and I would just make fun of her for wearing baby pajamas!

While I was turning out lights and locking doors, she had changed and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was just coming out of the bathroom as I came down the hall. I followed her into the guest room and she asked what was turning out to be a favorite question of hers, “What do you think you’re doing?” I told her I was just going to tuck her in. She giggled and said, “OK!” She crawled into the bed and pulled up her covers. I got down on my knees, next to the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips. Then I pulled back her covers and she said, “That’s not tucking me in!” I said, “I know…but I need to say goodnight to the puppies too.” She kind of rolled her eyes at me as I leaned my head towards her chest. She was a little surprised when I took hold of that long zipper and slowly pulled it down. Her eyes grew wider with every inch I pulled on that zipper. When I saw her little white cotton bikini panties, I said, “You’re so hot,” and gave her a deep kiss as I continued pulling the zipper past her panties. Then, as I began to suck her nipples, for probably the one thousandth time of the day, I ran my hand up and down her exposed leg, bringing it to a halt when it tucked up tight against her little panties. I started kissing her passionately as I cupped my hand over her panty covered pussy. When she put her hand on mine, to stop me, I said, “It’s OK, I’m not going to touch your pussy.” She relaxed her hand and I kissed her again as I started to rub two fingers in circles over her panties.

She made a little “uh-uh” sound and I made a little “uh-huh” sound while never breaking the rhythm. When I felt her press in harder on the kiss, I pressed down a little harder with my fingers and started masturbating her clit through her panties. When her hips started moving, ever so slightly, I pressed a little harder and increased the rhythm. She moaned and whispered, “The door’s open!” I said, “Then you better be quiet,” and pressed yet a little harder. Then, in between kisses, I asked her if anyone had ever rubbed her before and she said no. I pretty much knew what the answer to the next question would be, but I wanted to hear her say it, because I knew it would make precum run out of my cock. Phrasing the question as a statement, I said, “You make yourself cum…don’t you?” She nodded her head as her breathing was getting heavier. “How often,” I asked. “Often,” she said in a soft tone. I followed up with, “How much is OFTEN?” Then, in between short, labored breaths, she said, “At least twice a day since you grabbed my boob!” And then her body started to tremor and she opened her mouth to squeal. I quickly covered her mouth with mine, to muffle her screams of pleasure, and rubbed her to ecstasy!

When her body ceased to tremble, I moved my mouth from her mouth to her titty and took it fully in my mouth as I gave it a gentle sucking. Rising away from her tit, I reached down and pulled her zipper up. Then looking straight into her glistening eyes, I asked, “Did you like that?” She started to tear up as she smiled and nodded with her head. I said, “Well then, I guess I’ll have to start tucking you in on a regular basis!” Her eyes widened and that same shy look I had seen on her, when she was standing by the stove, came over her countenance. With that, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and walked out of her room, turning off her light and closing her door.

The following day, Sunday, went similar to Saturday. The only difference was that we went to church together. Not because we felt we needed to atone for our sins, but because we liked the music. Afterwards, we had family lunch with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law. After lunch, while everyone else decided to lay down for naps, Amy and I took my dog on a walk to the nearby lake. It seemed plenty innocent and I didn’t think it would raise any suspicions. I thought it was best, at least for the time being, to keep our growing sexual relationship on the down-low. The other family members didn’t think anything about it when I told them we were going for a walk. After all, they hadn’t even figured out we were sneaking kisses at every opportune moment. As soon as we were clear from a view of my parent’s house, we joined hands and interlocked our fingers. That’s when we passed the neighbor who lived next door. He knew we were cousins and had a confused look on his face when he saw us holding hands, but I didn’t really care at that point!

As soon as we got to the lake, we cuddled under a tree for more kissing while I reached under Amy’s shirt and unfastened her bra. After a couple of hours of smooching and playing with her little A-cup titties, we returned to the house and pretty much repeated the night before. We watched TV until my folks went to bed, we kissed with our shirts off in the living room, and then I “tucked her in” for the second time. The only difference this time was that I edged her, a couple of times, and made her beg me to make her cum.

The next morning, Monday, my parents had left for work by the time either of us got up. The plan, at least as far as my parents knew, was that I was going to drive Amy home and then go do some estimates. (I was self-employed at the time as a building contractor.) After we ate breakfast, we set out on the 45 minute drive to Amy’s place. My hand was on her bare titty the entire time! By the time we arrived at Amy’s place, my plans had changed. I wanted to hold her COMPLETELY naked body in my arms and I told her so! She said, “I’m still on my period,” like I cared, but I knew she was still uncomfortable about it. I kissed her and then whispered in her ear, “I only want to do what I’ve already done to you, except I want to look at your naked body and touch your bare clit without the panties! I promise I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to.” She nodded OK, with a slightly fearful expression, and then taking my hand she led me down to the family room.

Once we were down there, she told me she needed a minute and went into the bathroom. (Later on in our relationship she told me that she wanted to put in a fresh tampon so there wouldn’t be any accidently leakage. She was afraid it would affect me.) While she was in the bathroom, I executed a part of my plan that she didn’t know about; I pulled off all of my clothes except for my underwear. I didn’t want to totally shock her!

When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing her pink robe and looking very uncomfortable. But when she looked up and saw me sitting on the sofa with nothing on but my underwear, I could see a slight bit of relief wash over her face. There were no words exchanged. Hoping to ease Amy’s tension a little further, I just stood up and lowered my underwear over my ass and let them fall to the floor. My cock was already totally engorged, from anticipation, and it sprung out as my underwear cleared it. Her eyebrows lifted as she opened her eyes wider, and she inhaled, rather sharply, when my cock sprung up past a horizontal position and then bounced back down and then stood straight out. She gave me that shy, timid smile again, opened her robe, pulled it back over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

I just stood there, with my hard cock pointing in her direction, and soaked in all of the glorious wonders in front of me. I had seen her titties quite a bit in the past few days, but this was totally different. Sunlight was shining through the window and dropping its beams of light across her size A breasts. She was barely eighteen, so her tits were firm and stood up without any sagging whatsoever. Her areolas were of normal size for an A cup, but her nipples were of a nice diameter and they were perked and swollen. She was well tanned and her body was well proportioned. Her ass was nice and firm, with just enough fullness to scream, “Squeeze Me!” Her cleanly shaven pussy was a perfect picture of sheer beauty, and the string hanging from it only made me want it more. And her legs were, well…let’s just say they were HOT AS HELL! With that great tone and great shape, I had always had a hard time keeping my eyes off of them. And looking at them, bare from the ground up, made my mouth water. In fact, that’s not the only thing that watered.

My cock had been twitching, with small movements up and down, as I was giving Amy the most intense visual scan she had probably ever had! As I was looking at her legs, my cock decided to release some precum. But I was so enamored by her beauty, I hadn’t noticed. What made me notice was that her gaze, which originally had been fixed on my cock, had shifted and was now looking more towards my feet. I looked down to see what she was focused on only to discover a string of precum had almost made its way to the floor! I didn’t apologize, I just figured, “May as well be now as later,” and scooped up as much of the string as I could catch with my right hand and rubbed it down my cock. Amy’s eyes lit up as I gave my cock another rub with the slippery natural lubrication. Massaging my hand over the head of my cock, I brought it back down and started to slowly stroke my hardness as I began moving slowly towards her.

When I reached her, I moved in close and kissed her while I continued to rub my penis. Then I moved around behind her and came up on her right side, but stayed slightly behind her and laid my cock against the side of her right outer thigh. I continued stroking it while at the same time brushing the swollen edges of my circumcised head against the soft skin of her leg. She looked down and watched as I stroked against her leg. Each time a little precum would ooze from the tiny mouth of my cock, I would moan a little, and she would echo me! She watched intently as I used my fingers to milk a heavier amount of precum from my cock and catch it on my middle and ring fingers. Her eyes never left my hand as it reached across, and with those same two fingers extended, touched the nakedness of her pussy and started to gently massage the lubrication over the outer lips of her pussy and the hood of her clit.

I was totally turned on by the fact that she was getting off on watching me rub her shaven pussy. The precum just kept spilling from my cock and was beginning to run down her leg. That’s when her hand finally touched my penis. She gently wrapped her fingers around it and started to stroke it against her leg as I had been doing. I pressed in a little harder on her clit and her knees almost buckled. I asked her if she had ever had an orgasm standing up and she shook her head back and forth. She was starting to moan and I could feel her body was starting to tremble a bit. I told her that I was going to make her cum hard and that the pressure pushing down from the weight of her body, in a standing position, was going to intensify the sensation. She let out a healthy, “Ohhhhhh,” as she exhaled.

She was having a hard time concentrating on keeping a rhythm on my cock so I told her, “Don’t worry about me…I want you to concentrate on cumming harder than you have ever cum before. There’ll be plenty of time for you to make ME cum.” Once again, I heard that little, “ummm” as she stopped trying to pump my cock and just held onto it as she leaned her head back and kissed me. While we kissed I ran my two fingers from her clit down across her slit and dipped them into the opening of her vagina. I guess she was OK with it, because she just kissed a little harder as I let my fingers slide in and out alongside the tiny white string.

Switching back and forth, between rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, caused her body to go from a tremble to a shake. She said, “I’m gonna cum!” I stopped! She moaned her disapproval! I started again and her body jumped as if she was being shocked with electricity. Just as I figured she was about to cum, SHE briskly said, “STOP!” I halted for a ten seconds and then started again. She said, this time with a little less authority, “Stop!” I obliged, but only for a few seconds before starting again, except this time it was at a much slower speed. After about 10 seconds in slow motion, she almost gasped out, “S-t-o-p,” which I did. Then she said, “Go,” and I rotated a couple of times and then slipped my fingers down and into her pussy. She told me to stop again and I froze my fingers inside of her pussy, only to pull them out a few seconds later. But instead of going back to her clit, like she was expecting, I pinched the little white string between my thumb and forefinger and started to gently tug on it. She immediately put her hand over mine and uttered a sound that meant no. I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "It's OK, let me take it out." She didn't make any sounds but she did ease up on the pressure of her hand over mine. Slowly and as sensually as I could, I kissed her as I tugged that little string until the tampon slipped from her pussy. It was fresh so it barely had a pink tinge in one little spot. After laying the tampon on the coffee table, which was within my reach, I then cupped my hand over her pussy and slipped two fingers inside of her as far as I could reach. Pressing them upwards I pushed against her G-spot. She groaned, rather loudly, and said, “O-h M-y G-O-D!”

Pressing hard against her G-spot, I began to work it with my fingertips. It wasn't long at all until she told me to stop again. I slowed way down, but I didn’t stop! Pressing the heel of my hand against her clit, I kept pressing up on her G-spot as if I was trying to rub her clit with it from the inside. The closer she got, the slower I went until her body started to convulse. This time, when she came, I didn’t have to cover her mouth to keep her quiet. She started screaming “OH, OH” in rhythm with each contraction of her orgasm. At some point along the way, she had grabbed my hand as a signal to stop moving. Her pussy and clit had reached that point of sensitivity that’s unbearable. I ceased all motion and let her ride out the final contractions without distraction. Once she had stopped screaming, and her body had settled into only a small tremor, I slowly pulled my fingers from her pussy and let her watch me as I put them in my mouth and licked them clean. I wanted her to know, that she, in no way, turned me off, and that I would do whatever was necessary, WHENEVER, to make her feel good. When my fingers slid from between my lips, a look of “Hungry Desire” came over her face and she turned her body and embraced me with a kiss that was more sensual than anything I had received at that point.

When she broke from the kiss, she said, “Now it’s your turn!” I pulled her tight and softly spoke into her ear, “Make me cum with your mouth.” She just made her little, “Hmm” sound, wrapped her fingers around my still hard cock and led me to the sofa. She pushed down on my shoulder with her other hand and I sat down. Then, dropping to her knees, she pushed my knees apart and moved into position. THAT’S WHEN I GOT MY FIRST BLOW JOB! Yeah…I was 24 years old, but it was well worth the wait!

I was new to it and didn’t really know what to expect, I just knew I didn’t want to cum right away because I wanted it to last FOREVER. I could also tell that this was probably the first blow job, or one of the only blow jobs, that Amy had performed. Her technique wasn’t that of the ones I’d seen in porn movies, but it still felt really good to feel her lips sliding up and down my shaft and her tongue licking the head of my cock. However, after about 10 minutes, I could tell her jaws were beginning to cramp up, and, I think my zeal to “not come to soon” was having more of an effect than I had planned. However, the last thing I wanted was to make Amy feel like she wasn’t doing a good job, so I said, “I need to kiss you…I want to taste my cock!” Truth is, I really did want to taste it, but at the same time I knew it would give me an opportunity to “help” her.

As she was kissing me, I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it against her stomach. Mixed up in the kisses I uttered out, “It feels SO good when I rub myself against your soft skin.” She kissed me harder and reached in with her hand and starting helping me rub the end of my cock back and forth on her stomach. Precum leaked out and smeared on her belly. She moaned a little and then lowered her head and starting sucking me again. But this time, while she was sucking the upper half, I continued pumping the lower half. This tag team action was turning us both on! How did I know, because, with her mouth still working my cock, she mumbled out, “Rub it for me baby.” That’s all I needed. We both picked up the pace and I felt my balls swelling up. I said, “Massage my balls while you suck.” So with her mouth sucking the top of my cock, her tongue fondling the flared edges of the head, my hand pumping at the bottom of my shaft, and her hand rolling my balls like a pair of dice, I EXPLODED into her mouth!

It was glorious! Right before my cum shot out I said, “Whatever you do…DON’T STOP. Keep everything going!” And boy did she! I thought I was never going to stop shooting that thick white goo. She probably was thinking the same thing as her mouth filled up and then cum started running out of her mouth, down my cock and over my hand. Some of it even made its way all the way to HER hand and she just kept right on rockin’ my balls and rubbed my cum all around on them.

She was starting to gag, from holding my cum in her mouth, and I wanted the ultimate turn-on for my first time. I said, “Swallow it for me Baby and then kiss me!” Like a real trouper, she gave it one big gulp and then came up and started kissing me as I licked her tongue clean!

For the next few hours we just held each other, watched a little TV, and had Captain Crunch for lunch! All the while we were totally naked and fondling each other’s “naughty parts!” I even told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but she told me she still needed a little time before that could happen. I told her that I could wait, but only if we could keep doing what we had done earlier until she was ready. She was OK with that because she took me by the hand and led me up to her mom and dad’s room and pushed me down on their king-sized bed. Then she crawled up between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. It was only about half swollen, but not for long. She said, “Tag Team. My jaws are still sore.” So I grabbed on and we worked together.

After I was completely engorged, she started taking me a little deeper than before. She wasn’t able to get all of me down her throat, but what she was getting felt extremely fine! I tried to pick up the pace, because I wanted to cum again, but she told me to slow down and not rush. She said, “I have something I want to show you.” I was intrigued. What did this little nymph have up her sleeves? Wait, she had no sleeves…she was naked…whatever. With a curious tone I asked, “What?” “This,” she said as she leaned over the edge of the bed, reached down, and came back up with an electric tool that I later would learn was a Hitachi Vibrating Wand.

Then, with a mischievous smile, she said, “Remember when I told you I was rubbing myself at least twice a day?” I shook my head. “Well…sometimes I use this!” and she turned on the switch and poked it between her legs. Her expression changed immediately as she pressed the little white ball against her clit. When I saw that, precum drooled from my cock and I wasted no time in rubbing it all over and I began stroking up and down while Amy watched.

She was pretty good with that thing. It was obvious she had lots of experience with it. Without breaking my rhythm I asked her how long she had been using it. Doing the best she could, with spasms running through her body, she told me she found it under her mom’s side of the bed when she was twelve, but didn’t know what it was for, so she brought it up at a slumber party she had with her friends a few weeks after. She told me one of the girls said, “I’ll show you what it is,” and she ran out of the bedroom and tiptoed down the hall to her mom’s bedroom. Her folks were still watching TV so she snuck in and then came scampering back, into the room full of girls, with a similar looking model. Her friend promptly plugged it in and jumped on her bed, laid down and spread her knees. She explained that she had peeked into her mom’s room once when her parents were supposedly “tickling one another,” and she saw her mom holding it between her legs. She then said, “It works like this,” and turned on the switch. Pressing it against herself, she told all the girls that if you hold it against your pee-pee long enough, you get these tickly feelings. She said, “I’ll show you!”

Amy told me her friend held the funny toy between her legs for a couple of minutes and then started breathing funny. Then she giggled and let out a couple of squeals. All the other girls giggled but were too shy to try when the girl offered it for them to try. Amy said she could never get it out of her mind, and was curious as to what her friend had felt, so one day after school, before her mom got home from work, she sat on the floor next to her mom’s bed, pulled up her skirt and put the vibrating wand between her legs against her panties. The more she told me the story, the hotter she got. By the time she got to the part of how, after just a few minutes, she started to feel this funny sensation in her legs and how it crawled up and into her vagina, she was on the verge of orgasm and she pulled it away and took several deep breaths. She went on to explain that she thought her chest was going to explode but she kept the vibrator pushed against her young pussy until she couldn’t stand it anymore and her vagina started squeezing by itself. Now, by this time, my cock was getting awfully close to exploding and I had to stop my stroking and take a few deep breaths.

Then Amy said that after that first time, it became like a drug to her and she would rush home every day after school so she could play with her mom’s toy before she got home from work. It wasn’t long, after she started, that she learned from other girls at school that what she was doing was called masturbation and that the result that she was feeling was called an orgasm. As we were both bringing ourselves to the edge again, she told me that she had never done it more than once a day until the day I pushed my hand in her bra and held her titty. Upon hearing that, I told her how after I had apologized to her that night that I had gone into the bathroom and jacked off one of the most intense orgasms I’d ever had, until today of course!

As her body started to shake, she said, “I masturbated that night too!” “My panties were soaked from you rubbing my legs and the edges of my boobs and I could hardly wait until I got into the bed.” “I finger fucked my pussy with one hand while I rubbed my clit with the other. I was sure you must have heard me trying to contain my moans.” That’s when she laid her head back and started screaming her little rhythmic screams that I was quickly becoming accustomed to! My hand kept moving up and down while I watched her cum. By the time she came down off of her high, and switched the wand off, I couldn’t contain myself any longer and I said, “Put my cock in your mouth, I’m going to cum!” She fell over on me, gobbled up my cock and started sucking and pumping me up and down with her lips. I let go of my cock and grabbed a handful of comforter in each hand. I tried as hard as I could to stave off my ejaculation, because it intensifies the orgasm, but I wasn’t able to hold off for very long.

My cock started expanding and contracting, almost in rhythm with Amy’s slurping sound, and then, for the second time that day, I filled her mouth to capacity with my seed. She held it in her mouth and began swishing it around on my cock. It was so sensitive from all the attention that it had received so far that day that I could barely stand it. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, “Don’t swallow it! Share it!” With her lips still locked around my cock, she looked up with a question mark on her face? I said, “Put it in my mouth and then kiss me with your tongue.” Still at a little bit of a loss, she squeegeed my cock off and sealed her lips. Then she put her mouth to mine, like a space shuttle docking with the space station, and released my cum into my mouth and began French kissing me like a wild woman. She later told me, that was one of the hottest things she had ever heard of and it made her want to cum again.

I wish she would have told me that at the time, because I would have gladly stuck around and rubbed her clit for her! But she didn’t, so after we swapped my cum back and forth a few times, she gave one last swallow and smacked her lips. After taking our first shower together, where I licked Amy’s pussy for the first time, I got dressed and headed for home. It was already 8 pm and my Dad had left a couple of messages wondering if Amy knew where I was. He and my mom were just worried because I was usually home by 6. (When I got home, I just made up a story about getting held up at the last bid of the day.) My cock was out of my pants and I stroked it for the entire 45 minute drive home as I relived every single moment of the best day of my life, at that point anyways! As I approached the exit to my neighborhood I was getting pretty close to an orgasm. By the time I rolled up at the stoplight, at the bottom of the off ramp, I was squirting cum for the third time that day. My semen squirted on the steering wheel and ran over my hand and down my shaft before pooling up on my balls. I didn't have any tissues or anything resembling a rag within reach so I drove through the intersection and pulled into the driveup at McDonalds. I ordered a chocolate shake and asked for EXTRA napkins. Holding my cock down and covering with one hand, the best I could, I rolled up to the window and retrieved my order. As I sat in the parking lot drinking my shake, I cleaned up the mess I had made, put my well-used cock away, and then drove the rest of the way home.

After I ate some leftovers, I changed into some sweatpants and watched a little TV until my parents went to bed. Once I could hear my dad snoring, I went out on the patio, dropped my sweats to the ground, sat down at the picnic table and called Amy on our state-of-the-art “cordless” phone :) She asked what I was doing up so late since I didn’t have anyone to “watch movies” with. I wasn’t shy about it, especially after the day we had spent together. I just told her, “I’m just sitting outside on the patio with my pants around my ankles!” “Oh yeah?” she said. “And...?” I responded with, "And...why don't you get your mom's toy?" She answered, "I already have it. I was hoping you would call." Then she said, "Can you cum three times in one day?" "Well, matter of fact yes...but this is going to be the fourth time!" There was no pause on her part before she reminded me, "No...this will only be your third orgasm." All I said was, "Fourth!" This time there was a pause before she asked, "W-h-a-t happened?" "Well...let me tell you...."
Last edited by fuzzyt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Filip » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Don't remember my first BJ exactly, but i fondly remember my first girlfriend giving me a lot of BJs when I was 20. We weren't even dating for a week when we started doing oral. Spoiled me on other girls, none of them were as fast as her. Wow, I can clearly remember the first time I touched and tasted her pussy. She was fucking good at giving head, too. Sadly she had to move away after a few months. I bet I'd still be with her now even though that was 15 years ago. Haven't thought about her in a long time, now i know what I'm going to jerk off to tonight.

I have had a couple hookups where I pretty clearly remember because that was the only time with that girl. But with my first GF and my wife it's kind of hard to remember even the better BJs, because there have been so many over the years. Good problem to have I guess.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:49 pm

I was in the military, a few of us were cruising local titty bars and after running low on money were headed back to station when a hot black girl pulled along side us and asked if we needed a date. After setting a price driving at 40 mph we followed her to a dark apartment complex parking lot in a secluded corner. we each took our turn getting into her front seat where she sucked us off. It wasnt great, she was hurried and quick. I shot my load while she jerked me off. I had cum stains on my jeans when I got to base.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Ranger1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 am

Yes I remember my first real blowjob. My wife had sucked me many times but she didn't like doing it and would not let me come in her mouth. It wasn't fulfilling at all as she had no interest in it. Then I went out into a woods with a co-worker and we got naked and she sucked me off bigtime. It was a passion for her and she was a true expert. She wanted me to come in her mouth and I did. What a difference from the half-assed thing my wife did for me - always under protest.

I had quite a few more BJ's from the co-worker over a few years and she really enjoyed herself.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cheevo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 pm

She was a gorgeous sixth form girl called Catherine.

She sucked me with so much enthusiasm - and she swallowed.

I regulary wank over the thoughts of her blow jobs, even today.
cheevo
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickhardy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes, I remember my first time. This was back many, many years ago, before AIDS. A friend of mine (he and I would jackoff together) were riding around in Houston, Tx. He told me that he knew where we could find someone to give us a blow job. So we went to the Greyhound Bus Depot. Went to the men's restroom and stood at the urinals playing with our cocks. Wasn't long before a young man came and stood beside my friend and indicated that he would suck us off. So, we got in the car and I started driving while my friend got his cock out and this guy started giving him a blow job. I took my cock out and started slowly jacking on it. Once my friend had shot his load in this guy's mouth, I stopped and let my friend drive and it was my turn for a blowjob. It felt so good, I still remember that it didn't take very long before I was shooting my load in his mouth. I do remember that he did not swallow, but rolled the window down and spit. We took him back to the bus station and let him out.
Over the years, I have never had a complete blow job by a woman, not my wife or any other woman, but I have had several good blowjobs by other men.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hard-curve » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:33 am

My first blowjob experience was after school one day with my jo buddy, in my bedroom. It was very short - a few seconds. I didn't cum but it felt really good. A few years later I had the first of many more complete experiences. My first gf was an enthusiastic cock sucker. I remember kneeling on the bed, my back to the wall. She sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Just Chattin'