View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Does anyone fuck pillows?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Does anyone fuck pillows?

Postby Hormonal » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 am

I love the feeling of a soft pillow touching my dick and ecompassing it onto my pelvis. I remember at around 5 I had my first experience of self pleasure was also the first time I was caught by family members; it was me humping a pillow. From there on I humped pillows on and off and back then it was the only way I could gt off. Infact, I didn't know even know what masturbation was! All I knew was that it felt good rubbing my dick against a comfy pillow and getting an awesome orgasm (you never had to cleanup back then!).

I remember around 7, when early in the morning and when the family were sound asleep, I would snatch one or two pillows, run off into the bathroom, lock the dor, lay the pillows on the floor, slide my underwear down to my ankles, and just start fucking away having an enjoyable time.

I still do it today. And I use some techniques like lifting a leg over or going bare naked. Any good suggestions on techniques on fucking pillows? What I like best is to take a nice, calm, shower, then proceed to fuck two or three comfy pillows bare naked. It's the greatest technique as of yet for me. I love lifting a leg over while humping or coil all three pillows around me dick and start humping.

More exprimenting ideas would be nice, and share some stories of your own.
Hormonal

Re: Does anyone fuck pillows?

Postby luvsatin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I do all the time try it with a womens slip on the pillow it is amazing.
luvsatin

Postby Hormonal » Sat May 01, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks for replying. Nice to know that someone else does it as well.

122 views and only one reply? this place is pretty dead.
Hormonal

Postby JerkingDave » Sat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Ive tried humping various objects but in the end, for me, nothing feels as good as a gentle grip on my cockhead.
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickguy » Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 pm

I have not "fucked" my pillow for many years, but certainly recall doing it as a teenager. I would come home from a date and whatever action I had just experienced with my girlfriend, would still be fresh in my mind. I would lay in bed, hugging my pillow, pretending it was my date and usually end up with the pillow between my legs, pretending to "hump" it. After getting married, I didn't need the pillow any more and had real live tits and pussy to make love to instead. Actually, as a widower now, I still sleep with the pillow laying vertical with me, instead of horizontal under my head. I hug it, as if it was my wife or my widowed sister in law, who I now see occasionally for some action.
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby panty stroker » Thu May 13, 2010 4:43 am

I take 2 pillows, and stuff them into a women's shaper/body briefer. Stuff the bra cup for boobs to grab, then a pantyhose bottom with the crotch cut out to hold the pillows together and give me a hole to fuck. I then take a pair of nylon panties and slide them under the pantyhose bottom, then push in with my fingers so the panties will form a soft nylon "pussy" for my cock. After I cum in them, I replace the panties. I sleep with it in bed next to me, and hump it whenever I get horny.
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby brisjkr » Tue May 18, 2010 12:49 pm

My earliest masturbation activities was humping the bed. Sometimes while doing it I would place a pillow between my stomach and the topside of my cock. I continued to bed hump for years even while asleep so my ex-wife reckoned. I only stopped doing it when I got on the net and started jacking off at the computer every night before bed.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby pantycouple » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm

I have often stacked up a few pillows and then layed some silky panties or a silky piece of lingerie ontop of the pillows and then layed down on the pillows and humped the pillows. I love doing it this way as you can grab onto the pillows just like I do when I am doing my wife doggy style. Check out our profile for more about us.
Attachments
med49589.jpg
med49589.jpg (33.09 KiB) Viewed 13381 times
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Joshieboyzz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

yer I do Mann when I'm home alone I open my blind *coz my neighbor is really hot and she sucked me off once so let her see me and I pump my dick in and out of the little slit hole in the pillow it's really good and I do it everywhere in my house try I also sit on my bed where everyone can see me from out side and just jack off just the dealing that my hot neighour can see my wanking gets me hornier
Joshieboyzz

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 pm

My wife and I like to watch each other masturbate and as an alternative we have used a pillow a couple of times. She folds the pillow in two and holds it in front of her with the fold facing towards me. I then stand towards her and insert my cock into the crease, which is like an artificial vagina, and thrust in and out until I cum. It's like fucking another person with my wife watching.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby matthew1983 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

When I was younger, I used to put two pillows together and hump the middle of the two in the opening. I got older and realized I had started to crush the pillows, it was something I really liked doing, but I had to phase it out.
matthew1983

Postby panty stroker » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am

I take 2 pillows and sandwich them together. Then I stuff them into a onesie or briefer/teddy. I stuff the bra cups for boobs to fondle. Then I put a pantyhose bottom with the legs cut off onto the bottom of the pillows, unsnapping the crotch of the onesie to do it. I cut a hole in the crotch of the pantyhose, then put a soft pair of nylon panties folded so the pantyhose bottom holds them in place, but when I put my cock in the hole it slides into the folded panties. It's a good bed companion for whenever you're horny. Easy clean-up too, just change the panties out and you're ready to go.
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LTM » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 pm

This is how i got started masturbating when i was 9?. I think i stopped as a late teen. then one day when my wife and i were confiding in each other i told her i used to hump pillows to masturbate. It got me turned onto it again and now i hump my pillow at 40. a couple of times my wife has walked in on me doing this and she generally gets turned on because its kinda like watching me fuck someone else.
LTM
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby softtouch » Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 am

Masturbating by lying on your stomach and thrusting into or against an object, like pillows or a mattress, is a cause of sexual dysfunction in males (possibly females too). One psychologist termed this "Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome." You can learn more at HealthyStrokes.com. At the very least, a male should be able to masturbate by hand. If a male can only masturbate by thrusting in the prone position, it is apt to cause him trouble.
softtouch
Private Privates

Postby strokethrust » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 am

pantycouple wrote:I have often stacked up a few pillows and then layed some silky panties or a silky piece of lingerie ontop of the pillows and then layed down on the pillows and humped the pillows. I love doing it this way as you can grab onto the pillows just like I do when I am doing my wife doggy style. Check out our profile for more about us.

Enjoying my GFs panties here now...I love her pussy scent soo much while I fuck them!
Any suggestions of what to do??
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Next

Return to Stories