Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

E-Stim

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

E-Stim

Postby feetluvr » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 am

Anyone here using e-stim? I wish to hell I could, but can't afford an e-stim units (which run $100 and up). I've seen some incredible, hands-free climaxes from e-stim units on x-tube. Make sure you're looking at either just gay or gay and straight and do a search on e-stim. Some of the finest (IMHO) are by a guy who's username is iestim. My God it looks like his cock is just going to explode from being so hard. Same with many other guys. E-stimming also seems to produce lots of pre-cum.
feetluvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: E-Stim

Postby aronpete » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 am

feetluvr wrote:Anyone here using e-stim? I wish to hell I could, but can't afford an e-stim units (which run $100 and up). I've seen some incredible, hands-free climaxes from e-stim units on x-tube. Make sure you're looking at either just gay or gay and straight and do a search on e-stim. Some of the finest (IMHO) are by a guy who's username is iestim. My God it looks like his cock is just going to explode from being so hard. Same with many other guys. E-stimming also seems to produce lots of pre-cum.

If only they were $100. Mine cost closer to $400 after you add in the straps you need to attach it to your cock. I have not yet figured out how to get my money's worth from it. I have a lot of toys but mostly finish up with bare hands anyway.

aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby baysailor » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 pm

I agree. I've seen the user iestim his cock looks so good
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

Home made stim

Postby rrunnz » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:11 pm

About 8 years I made my own out of one of the weight loss stimulators that were on TV at the time and some brass rings, later on a balled horseshoe ring was added and inserted in the pee hole, an all new feeling.
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby slowhand39 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:10 am

I have been e-stimming for a few months now, and LOVE it! Build my stereo stim unit from plans posted on an e-stim web site.
PM me for any details..
slowhand39
Private Privates

Re: E-Stim

Postby Lexi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am

My problem is that I no longer masturbate every day like I'm used to it. The reason is that the erection fails and not the sufficient stimulation to orgasm. Sperm production runs but still on high level, leading to tension and fullness in the prostate area. So I searched for a way to derive the semen as often as possible.

It looks like I have found with electrical stimulation, a method to achieve my goal.
I've bought a Vita Tronic TENS unit with the following technical data.
Output Voltage: idle: 0 to 80 V
With 500 Ohm terminating resistor
Pulse amplitude: measured at 500 Ohm terminating resistor, from 0 to 90 mA
(Max. output power)
Frequency: 1-250 Hz

With this device, I manage to trigger an orgasm.
I attach one electrode under the foreskin where my frenulum was (or I put up a metal rod into the urethra), and I shove the other electrode, insulated up to the front page in the anus. With this arrangement I can best stimulate the prostate.
:D
Habitual masturbator
Lexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Techniques