It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:46 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Eating your own cum

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby rubinit90 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:35 pm

Another new guy here, greetings! I used to get my legs over my head and shoot into my mouth/face. Straight from the cock it's hot, but that was years ago. Now I occasionally eat it, but not too often. Would love to eat it out ogf the wife, but she thinks thats "gross", I think she's "uptight!!"
rubinit90
Lieutenant Libido

Postby multipersonalitygirl » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:14 pm

slick wrote:Thanks, pinklips.

Not all females like the taste of their sweet nectar... very hot!
My wife sure didn't when we first married. It took me a while to train her. I love the taste of female juice mixed with cum. And it makes my dick rise to think about kissing my wife knowing her mouth is full of my creamy semen. :twisted:

BTW, have you shared guys cum with them? I think most guys back off when it comes to sucking their cum from a pussy. :wink:

I don't really like the taste of myself, but my bf tends to kiss me after going down on me, which I don't mind all that much.

But yes, I've shared his cum with him after sucking him off and he seemed to enjoy it rather much. :twisted:
L,S,L,N,S,R,T,R,M
multipersonalitygirl

Postby Mdguy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:38 pm

I have to admit to trying it, neutral opinion on taste. Now if we are talking about a cream pie (eating it back out after sex), that can be VERY erotic.
WOW this place REALLY sucks anymore.............
Penis size: 6.5'' thick
Circumcised: yes
Sexuality: Straight
Mdguy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby slick » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:49 am

multipersonalitygirl wrote:
I don't really like the taste of myself, but my bf tends to kiss me after going down on me, which I don't mind all that much.

But yes, I've shared his cum with him after sucking him off and he seemed to enjoy it rather much. :twisted:

That's great! He's a lucky guy! I think that is sooo hot!
Like I said it took years for my wife to like the taste of sex. 8)
slick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby goforitMark » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:00 pm

Like many of you who have replied, I like to lick my precum of my fingers, that really makes me horny. Alas, the desire to lick up my own cum usually disappears once I've cum. Eaten other guys though!
goforitMark
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ashley » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:19 pm

goforitMark wrote:Like many of you who have replied, I like to lick my precum of my fingers, that really makes me horny. Alas, the desire to lick up my own cum usually disappears once I've cum. Eaten other guys though!

Me too, I have no problem when I have another guy's cum in my mouth. But, when it's mine I lose the urge to swallow.
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ashley » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:56 pm

I don't understand why we enjoy swalloing other people's cum, but we don't with our own. -.-
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby mcgrupp0827 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:57 am

I've eaten my own cum many times before. I like pretending I'm giving a blowjob using a dildo, while i jackoff. It gets me really hot.
mcgrupp0827

Postby SheerPHlove » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:29 pm

The hottest thing I have ever done solo was to blow a hot wad into my mouth...but getting to the point that I would do that took some time.

I wasted a lot of cum on pearl necklaces :).

Before I knew what I wanted...exactly, I would spray some cum on my face and I would be unhappy within seconds...we've all done that.

I got over that by thinking, "What if that cum wasn't mine..." I would edge for HOURS looking at guys jacking cum all over the place. Once my cock was inches away from my lips and seconds away fom blowing wad I would smile and feel the hot rivulets of cum blast onto my face.

When I do it now, there is no imaginary person doing it...it's either Peter North and a gallon of cum or one of his outlaw buddies.
SheerPHlove
Private Privates

Postby wifesthongthief » Thu May 03, 2007 11:33 am

Hi all, I am still mew here.
It seems like I am like a lot of other people here, in that the thought of eating my cum gets me rock hard, and tasting my precum is nothing, but I have yet to actually eat my cum from a solo session. I have tasted it after getting a blowjob and then kissing the girl, but it was after she had swallowed and there was just a lingering taste.....maybe one of these days my wife will just shove it in my mouth or I will just get up the nerve by myself.

28 M married
Horny, Hard, and leaking
precum right now
wifesthongthief
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Stocking1 » Fri May 04, 2007 5:18 am

Slick, that is hot. I've been getting into that very recently. I can't say I actually enjoy it yet, but the thought of it makes my heart pound and my dick throb. Thanks, also, pinklips. It's a real treat running across a woman that is into trying the unconventional... Sex can be so hot! I love eating a girl's cum and then kissing her. I just wish I could find more opportunities to have a girl share mine with me. I'm even to the point now where I fantasize about what it would feel or taste like to eat direction from another's penis...

For the most recent post, I recommend starting by eating your wife out after you've cum inside her. She's probably still sensitive after being fucked and won't mind the extra stimulation. The first couple of times, just stop there. After she's used to you doing it, maybe kiss her after you've eaten your own cum out of her. After that, she probably won't think twice about sharing your blowjob or jack with you and may even be a turn on for her...you got her used to it and associating with her own pleasure. No guarantees it will work, but best of luck. I'm getting excited just thinking about you two trying it...

Man, I need to find a new partner. Anyone know where I can find and attractive, intellegent, totally sexual female under 40?
Stocking1
Private Privates

Postby Random » Fri May 04, 2007 9:07 am

edit
Last edited by Random on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random
Lieutenant Libido

shooting without stomach swelling

Postby footage » Sun May 06, 2007 4:14 pm

how can you eat a womans cumfilled pussy without pregnancy occurring. Are you on the pill. I just never got how couples go about having sex after they are married. Does he just shoot in her and she is on the pill or does he pull out or is she get to old for get pregnant easily? Im sure they dont use condoms. I just never knew how couples when about it after they had all the kids they want to have or try not to have them at the moment.
footage
Major Orgasm

Been doing it for a while. No evidence

Postby footage » Sun May 06, 2007 4:18 pm

I eat my own cum all the time. In fact reading all this just made me cum. I guess I started doing it because I didn't want to go around the house with cum on me if others were home. Its might give off a scent. Being that I haven't moved out it might cause attention. Anyway, I would and still do clean up any extra cum that get caught in my hair and i chance underwear sometimes when extra dripping occurs. I'm used to eating it now.
footage
Major Orgasm

experimenting women

Postby footage » Sun May 06, 2007 4:23 pm

pinklips and and vanilladew you two really did the trick with the eating off dildos and fingers and the trying sharing cum. I came in what was only a matter of time. Something about woman getting naughty without a guys knowledge and their own way gets me going.
footage
Major Orgasm

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'