View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Emboldened by hormones!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Emboldened by hormones!

Postby brocko » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 am

in my mid teens, i was vacationing with my family in the southern states, Florida mostly, in the beautiful Keys. Anyway, every night i would go take an extremmmeely long shower, rubbing my 8 inch dick for hours on end. what people call "edging" is what Ive always done. i didn't even know there was a term for it until today. regardless, i love taking my time. So, near the end of my session in the public restroom showers at the state park we were camping at. i finally got so horny, i got out of the stream of water and boldly walked out to the main door of the building and opened it, standing there in the rays of light issuing from the building into the dark night i stroked my massive hard on so all could see! wishing some cute young girl would see me and come knocking on the shower door. ha ha. but no such luck. i stayed there holding the door open and playing with myself for half a minute or so, and decided to finish off back in the shower.

comments, questions, similar stories? lets hear it! :)
brocko
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Emboldened by hormones!

Postby eliminator » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 am

i wish i'd done something like that at camp. . . .alas, a "wasted" week that was
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories