It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:47 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

first time you ever saw the opposite sexes private parts

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby hardnlong » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 am

I saw my first pussy around the age of 8 or 9. playing doctor with the neighbor girl
hardnlong
Private Privates

First Time seein privates

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:46 pm

The neighbor girl and I were the same age. From the time we were 4 to the time we were 10 we used to pee in front of each other. One time she asked to look at my dick. I asked to look at her pussy. She asked me to finger it which I did. Then she asked me to finger her butt. Again, we were like 10 years old kinda playing doctor but we heard our parents and siblings talk about sex. She made me jack off for her at age 14. She once asked to stick her finger up my ass once.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Re: First Time seein privates

Postby BadPuppy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Much2Fun wrote:The neighbor girl and I were the same age. From the time we were 4 to the time we were 10 we used to pee in front of each other. One time she asked to look at my dick. I asked to look at her pussy. She asked me to finger it which I did. Then she asked me to finger her butt. Again, we were like 10 years old kinda playing doctor but we heard our parents and siblings talk about sex. She made me jack off for her at age 14. She once asked to stick her finger up my ass once.

Well, did you let her? :wink:
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby footage » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

which I had a neighbor girl that I was that close to. Im still in the neighborhood but I dont know the new ones and they are all jailbait basically. Just know peoople on my street now.
footage
Major Orgasm

Re: first time you ever saw the opposite sexes private parts

Postby bamabelle » Mon May 04, 2009 5:41 am

when i was little, my parents gave me an anatomically correct boy baby doll. I use to always look at his penis and try to figure out why "boy baby" didn't look like me.

as i got a little older, i befriended a neighborhood girl with two older brothers.

while we were playing, the boys would take off their spiderman underwear run into the room snatch our barbies from us and jump on the bed. all of the girls would cover their eyes and scream, except for me.....i liked to look. i was always trying to figure out why their dicks where flopping around, unlike boy babies'.

still intrigued by them to this day.
24 s-w-f....PMs encouraged
bamabelle

Postby footage » Mon May 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Bamagirl. I like your thinking. I used to rub my dick in class in kindergarden. Ive been intrigued by my dick too. As a far as opposite sex goes. Yeah. I got my peek on. I saw a girl on vacation changing out her bathing suit and I had a guy friends sis that would be half naked in her room that I would try look at. I was around 12 in both incidents. I was always into tits as most guys are but I wanted to skip the magazines and look at the real thing. Bamagirl. Good to hear from you. Holla at me. [email protected]. Im on messenger and I beleive you tried to pm me the other day. Write me back. I'll eventually be on so look for me. I havent seen you yet. I font think you blocked me by mistake. Just havent seen you. keep signing on.Its the whocares name thats in my contacts. I want to see you signed in sometimes.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby dickhardy » Wed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Actually, I was really young, maybe 7 years old. I had a girl cousin that lived in the house in front of us and we played in a garage a lot. One day for some reason, we decided to show each other how we pissed. Then we looked at each other. Didn't know enough to even try to touch her or for her to touch me, but I never forgot it.
After that, I never actually saw a pussy until I got married when I was 19. I did "play" with one by putting my hand down the front of her pants when I was about 17.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:37 am

Not necessarily the first time I saw them but the first time I cared......
I was over at my cousin's place. She said, "Hey, go on a walk with Holly." I got about a hundred yards with her and she says, hey...come here. I gotta pee. We stepped into the grass and she pulls up her skirt. She looked right at me and started peeing. She said, "You can look at it if you want to." She walked to another open spot, and spread her legs exposing herself as long as I wanted to look
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bigclitmomma » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 am

I remember that I used to play with a neighbor boy across the street. He was about three years older than I was and had a playhouse in his backyard. I think I was about 8 at the time. One day as we were playing in the playhouse he looked at me and told me to take off my pants and he would take off his. Him being older kinda intimidated me and at first I said no. He told me that I couldn't leave the playhouse until I took them off, so finally I did take off my jeans and my panties. I was a little embarrassed at him looking me like that...he pushed me down on a chair and pushed my legs apart and took a good long look between my legs...he was rubbing the front of his pants at the time. Finally he said that he had something he wanted to show me and pulled down his jeans and underwear. I had never seen an erect cock at that time and his partial erection looked huge to me. I was totally fascinated. He asked if I ever touched myself and I said that I did it as much as I could and really liked it. He said that he did too, and proceeded to begin to rub his cock into a full erection. He told me to play with myself and of course I did! It wasn't long before he had an orgasm, with a little bit of cum...holy moly, what is this, I think. He was having so much fun that I began rubbing my clit faster and soon I had the O also. This was the beginning of a great summer, his family moved soon after...too bad.
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: First Time seein privates

Postby Much2Fun » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am

When I was rather young. Best is when I was a young teen. Hid under sisters bed during a slumber party and seen them. They were much older than me and seen pubic hair for the first time. No
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rxrxr » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 am

I won't count my mom. :P

Otherwise, oddly enough, it was my first babysitter. She actually let me see her naked one night when she was sitting for me. :shock: Obviously, being as young as I was, nothing sexual transpired. But, boy, did I get any eyeful!
rxrxr
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby footage » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:34 pm

bigclitmomma. I just read and just finished cumming to your story. Damn I just hear about stuff like this but I never had it happen to me. I guess girls werent in our area like that and if one would come by my parents would be home with our bedroom door open from what I recall. I dont know everyone was always being a host or hostess when we had guests. Well that was a excellent story to cum too and I guess some people experience things that others dont. The babysitter thing was cool too but they never did anthing like that with us. We were why do young even if our babysitters were in college or just under.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby selflover » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 am

wish i had a story like some of you but my first time i was about 5 or 6, the girl was about the same age. she was showing me she could cart wheel. she was wearing a dress with no panties. didn't really know or care what i was seeing at the time.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I saw naked girl parts as a child without much interest. I would change the ? To first time since becoming interested. It had to be at age 10 with a girl a year younger. She and I stripped naked and explored our bodies.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Cocknhand77 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Had to be kindergarten and I know, bad kids. We were curious. We use to take naps between our desks at school. There was a girl behind me and we could see and talk to each other during naptime. Somehow we use to talk and I told her if she was my girlfriend she'd show me her private. For lack of a better word as a kid. She would pull her panties down or to the side to show me her slit on request. Which was frequently.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'