Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Flesh light users & their wife / girlfriend

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Flesh light users & their wife / girlfriend

Postby Analconnoisseur » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:11 am

Hey guys

I'm curious about two things.

#1 how was your experience in suggesting the purchase of a flesh light to your girl? Hesitant, annoyed, threatened, etc? Or did you find the reverse is true? I'm married 7 years now and we have good sex, so I don't want her thinking I'm unhappy with her (she's quite hot- but I'm frequently more horny than she's in the mood for). Anyone feel the same, and / or how did you talk about it?

#2 I'm worried that buying and using a flesh light will diminish real sex with my wife, in the sense that the flesh light will probably be tighter and my cock than my wifes pussy is. I love fucking her but after two kids she's a little looser. I'd be mortified if I got a flesh light and realized it makes my real experiences inferior, even if just subtly.

#3 bonus question- anyone feel embarrassed by owning a rubber vagina? I have no qualms over filling my ass with the most realistic dildos- but feel a little hung up on this for some reason, ha!

Thanks in advance,
AC
Analconnoisseur

Re: Flesh light users & their wife / girlfriend

Postby yellowpanda8 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 am

Interesting, I am in a similar situation my wife is preggers and have not got laid in a while. I would be curious to know how it went if you bought one. We are on baby number two, and I am thinking seriously about a fleshlight. I have the same concerns.
I have been married for 7 years as well. The fleshlight looks like a good product but I am not sure how the wife will react. I agree about the fleshlight being tighter maybe it will really increase stamina if you can last in a much tighter environment. That might the wife happy. Very interesting I personally think you will still want to have sex with your wife. I also think it would be fun to have my wife jack me off with it sort of like the promotional videos.
yellowpanda8
Private Privates

Postby deewangi » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 pm

One thing friends it would not be a prudent idea to go for any such products going by the commercials. They would claim many things but the reality can differ drastically. In this case though I got to admit the name of flesh light has been encountered in numerous occasions. Even the top rated online adult stores have them. Possibly the inclusion of this toy would be there everywhere. I prefer the waiting game too. Once someone can share the practical experience with this toy only then I would consider ordering it. Waiting for the follow ups.
Modern masturbators are sensational
deewangi

Postby wobble60 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 am

My experience was pretty positive - after talking about it as a fantasy, my wife actually took to the idea and decided she had to buy me one...
She certainly didn't feel it was about me being unhappy with her (I wasn't) but just another fun to use/do...
When we got home with the purchase, she indeed immediately ordered me to get my cock out and straight down to business! - and I wasn't slow to do so lol
Very exciting , and we have repeated it on a number of occasions.
So - no - it doesn't diminish real sex, just widens the opportunities. A fleshlight is hardly a replacement for a real vagina - or for fucking a woman - but it is certainly enjoyable from time to time.
Do I feel embarrassed about owning a rubber vagina? Not really. In my view a fleshlight is worth having - unlike many of the other rubbish male masturbation devices which went before. If you love masturbating, it is just another way to do it...
wobble60

Postby cock o the north » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm

My wife enjoys me using mine and watches on occasion. Not like the real thing though but very quick in making you cum!
:D
cock o the north
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Mine went quite well also. My wife has a small collection(7) of toys which we use often. After her last "toy party", I asked about something for me and sent her to the Fleshlight web site. She mentioned that it was a little "pricy" and suggested we try something from the catalog she had. we've used it together and I use it alone.

Mine is just a sleeve with a "mouth" it has internal ribs and a hole on the opposite end to cover for suction. With a little lube it's not bad. It works for us. I'm thinking about asking for a real fleshlight now. My point is, I think you should talk about it, be open and honest. You won't know how she feels until you do. Good Luck!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Return to Techniques