View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Getting caught

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Getting caught

Postby FlipSwitch » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I LOVE jacking in public: in my car, in the woods, in dressing rooms, at the gym - everywhere that I can conceivably think of!!

Like most of you guys who enjoy this pass time, its the risk of getting caught... But I've never actually been caught - if I think that I'm about to be - I always cover up...but I was wondering - what happens when you DO get cuaght - what kinds of reaction do you get? I would hate to get caught and cause offence or upset but at the same time the thought of someone watching me is SO hot! Is there a way to make sure that you are not likely to cause upset or is this just down to the person that catches you and so just luck of the draw?

If any of you guys have stories to share I would love to hear them!! :-)

*Editted for typos*
31/m/UK
Fit | 'Two-Spirited' | Kinsey '3' | Kinky | Switch ... TMI?
FlipSwitch

Re: Getting caught

Postby softtouch » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 am

Well, in addition to the times I've masturbated openly with girlfriends, which doesn't count as being "caught," I've been actually caught twice, once by my dad about a month after I started masturbating and then by first sex partner. But I don't want to tell either of those stories now.

The one I will tell about, I was interrupted while masturbating, although the person who interrupted me didn't know I was masturbating. He was a state trooper. In that particular state, it is against the law to camp overnight at a rest area. I was parked at a rest area within view of the road. I was actively masturbating in the driver's seat when the trooper saw my car from the road, put his lights on, and entered the rest area. He pulled up right behind me. I had full view of him in my rear view mirrors. I knew he would take time to radio in my license plate number and get a report on the car. This gave me time to finish masturbating. I stroked myself to an exciting orgasm (I was using a condom so as not to make a mess in the car; I don't think I would have been able to finish with the trooper behind me if I hadn't used the condom. ) Anyway, I put everything back in my pants -- condom included -- and just lay back in the seat relaxing. About 10 seconds later the trooper got out of his car and approached my door. I rolled down the window and we conversed. He told me it was illegal to park overnight there. I said I know, but I didn't think it was safe to drive farther. He noted my face was a little flushed (LOL) and asked if I'd been drinking. I told him no and that I'd been driving for 10 hours or so which I could document from receipts. He said I could stay there until I felt rested enough to continue. I thanked him and he took off. I dealt with the condom in my pants and then went to sleep.

Of course, there were plenty of ways this could have turned out badly.
softtouch
Private Privates

Re: Getting caught

Postby FlipSwitch » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Awesome! I imagine that the prospect of it being an officer of the law heightened the risks too! LOL

I've had a few instances where I've been out in the car and had to "finish off" quickly because I noticed someone approaching (most notably in the local redlight district where the 'someone approaching' was a working girl!) but I've never been actually caught unawares so I don't know if these count really!

I like the idea of being "told" that I have to continue.. I get the impression that this is not a unique fantasy - and I just wonder if it ever actually happens in real life LOL - probably not... but perv can cream...err.. I mean DREAM...:-)
31/m/UK
Fit | 'Two-Spirited' | Kinsey '3' | Kinky | Switch ... TMI?
FlipSwitch

Return to Stories