View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Getting caught...

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Getting caught...

Postby seven_in_monkey » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 pm

When I was about 15 or so my folks went on a vacation and left me home for 10 days. To watch the house, and me of course, my cousin who was in college came to stay. She was taking summer school classes but was at the house most of the time.

One day I was watching TV when my cousin and her friend walked in the door. They grabbed their towels and headed out to the pool. When my show ended I went upstairs to my room and saw the girls lying by the pool studying in their bikinis. I watched them for a bit and my cock was getting hard. I unbuttoned my pants and started jacking as I watched the girls.

Then both girs sat up, undid their tops and layed back down. There they were. FOUR PERFECT BREASTS in front of me. I stroked watching those tits till I came. I cleaned up and went back down stairs to watch the TV again.

An hour or so later, the girls walked in and my cousins friend left. As she left, she smiled and winked. My cousin went into the kitchen and I followed to get a soda. After a minute or two she asked if I liked the show. I turned bright red. I was so embarassed. She told me not to worry about it and that everybody does it. She said that she does it. She was very cool about the whole thing.
seven_in_monkey

Postby dicklion » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 am

Been caught like that several times :o
An old neighbor used to walk naked in her room(I can see in window) and brush her hair, do lotion even touch her pussy 8) :shock:

I would jack off every time :wink:
Once her housemate wtached me from the next window ( darkened) and clapped and turned on the light after she saw me cumming.... :roll:

I still peeked and jacked and don't know if they ever watched me again :twisted:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby OnSexuality » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 am

Compared to the previous 2 stories my "getting caught" experience is nowhere near as cool. I have never had a candid, live, real life topless show before and then being caught and I have never been applauded. I got caught when I was 13 or 14 by some guy who comes around putting advertisements on doors.
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

getting caught

Postby bigsixer2 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 am

when iwas ateenager 16 years old iwas having agood jerk while speaking to my girlfriend on the telephone anyway i was about to explode my load when all of a sudden my mother walked in i just couldnt stop and shot my load in front of her.
bigsixer2
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby JcKnight » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:38 pm

I got caught masturbating...
one day was driving around really horny(I was about 21)...couldnt take it anymore went into a public small park
that had a playground and swings...and went to the men's room to do it...when I got in there it smelled so bad of urine and crap...I couldnt do it..
so I went back outside and saw attached to the main building another open divider wall that lead to a custodial closet...
perfect I thought...So I went around divider ...closet was open with like buckets and mops on the floor...
I didnt closet closet cause then I'd be in the dark(a turnoff) and I had that open divider wall anyway

I immediately reached in my pocket for my lube jell and dropped my shorts to the floor,
stepped out of them, and dropped my button shirt ...so Im naked with my ass facing the open doorway

As I lube up my penis...I am getting totally eroticized...and into my own world...Im really jacking away when
I hear a sound...I look over my shoulder...and stunned! there's a lil black girl about 11 in pony tails..
that wandered around the divider...she didnt have an OMG expression...just kinda wonderment and she
didnt seem nervous...I, in stunned fear, just said "hi"...but just as she replied...I started cuming really hard...

Fortuneatly my back was to her so she really didnt see anything except my facial expression when I was cumming...
I must have had that expression for like 25 sec cause her appearance made me cum real hard
she asked ifI was alright...upon finishing..I told the lil girl I wasnt feeling well but now im better...but dont tell anyone

I never turned around so she only saw me naked from the back so hopefully her mind wasnt corrupted
Shamefully...I masturbated about it 4-5 times in the next 24 hrs...But I was more careful about whereI masturbate after that
JcKnight

Caught in a hotel stairwell

Postby NewMexicoCpl » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am

My husband and I were staying at a hotel one time and were fooling around in the staiwells. I was leaning against a wall on a landing and he had his hand up my skirt playing with my pussy when the doorway to the stairs on the next floor opened and a guy saw us. We quickly headed down to the next floor and back to the room. It was very exciting to get caught so I told my husband that I wanted go out by myself and walk around the hotel halls and stairway. He could stay in the room and jerk off while he thought about what I was doing.

I got one of my vibrators and left him in the room. At first I was a little nervous, but that was really part of the fun. I fingered my pussy as I walked down the hallways and if I heard a door open or some other noise I would just close my coat. When I got to the stairwell I opened the door and stood on the landing looking through the window of the door.

Now I could see anyone coming down the hall before they could see what I was doing. I got out my vibrator and started running it over the outside of my pussy as I looked through the window. After a few minutes I was really wet and I had not seen or heard anyone so I started down the stairs to the next floor. I was masturbating as I walked down the stairs running the vibrator over my pussy, it felt really good to be out like that walking around in a semi-public place.

After I went down about two floors I stopped and stood in the corner of the landing. I lifted my blouse so I could play with my breast. I nipples are very sensitive and playing with them always gets me turned. As I was standing there masturbating the dooway to the stairs above opened and there was the same guy that had caught us before.

I had been standing there for at least 5 minutes enjoying myself and I had not heard any sounds so I was completly caught by surpries. At first I thought it was my husband spying on me, but when it turned out to be the other guy, I didn't know quite what to do. Getting caught was a little scary but it was also exciting at the same time but, he had already seen me now so I waited to see what he was going to do first.

He closed the door behind him and stood there for a minute, watching me and looking through the window to see if anyone was in the hallway. I think that he had been wandering around the halls looking to see if he could catch us again, but I don't think that he expected to catch me by myself.

My heart was pounding as he stood there but when I saw the bulge in his pants I knew that he just wanted to watch. I was so excited, I spread my legs a little more and slipped my vibrator inside when he started rubbing his hand over his crotch. When he saw that, he unzipped his pants and took out his cock and started jerking off. I was really getting turned on now but after only about a minute he came, squirting all over the stairs. As soon as he finished, he zipped up his pants and went back out the door and was gone.

I had not come yet, but I was really turned on, so after he left I started down the stairs holding the vibrator inside me and pulling on my nipple, I came in the stairwell that way on my way back to the room.
NewMexicoCpl

Postby footage » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:47 pm

I never really got caught but I did jerk off in front of a hotel maid.I went to the bathroom I pretended I need lotion since she was restocking. Thought she might want to watch.I had my cock out true my unzipped pants and started jerking on the bed. Unfortunately she called sercurity on me. Not good. Well at she saw my cock
footage
Major Orgasm

Brother Caught Me

Postby Much2Fun » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am

When I was about 13 years old, I would jack off nearly constantly. I stayed up late one night so I could see the naked women on Monte Python or Jack Benny. I was stroking it and I heard the door open. My brother knew what I was up to. He walked in laughing.

He had entered the room right when I came. I shot it into my underwear. What a freaking mess.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby beerman42069 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 am

this happened a number of years ago.i was at a buddy's house and we were all drinking beer and getting tore up.anyhow i went into the bathroom to piss.i had been flirting with a chick who was there.well i was in the bathroom and i did my buisness and went to leave and suddenly got the urge to jerk off.a few mins later i heard a slight knock on the door and responded be out in a min.well the door lock was broken then a minute or so later i heard the door creak open and turned around and the hot chick i had been flirting with all night was standing in front of me while i was jerking my cock.i was embarrased and zipped up to walk out, she closed the door and asked me if i wanted some help and i said sure so she helped me out and we ended up fucking before the night was over.eventually someone else walked in on us having sex.
beerman
beerman42069
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Brother Caught Me

Postby tony_108 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 am

Much2Fun wrote:When I was about 13 years old, I would jack off nearly constantly. I stayed up late one night so I could see the naked women on Monte Python or Jack Benny. I was stroking it and I heard the door open. My brother knew what I was up to. He walked in laughing.

He had entered the room right when I came. I shot it into my underwear. What a freaking mess.

Hahahaha, exact same thing for me! Only, it was my sister, not my brother. But otherwise it was the same, even down to 13 y/o with MP :D
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Thron » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:59 pm

I got caught by my x-sister in law. It was a fairly innocent thing. She was staying at our house for a few days. She was asleep and I was on the computer in the other room. We were the only ones in the house at the time. I slid my erect dick out the fly of my jeans and was stroking it to some sexy story on line. My dick isnt huge but could still be seen. I felt like I was being watch. I turned my head towards the doorway and saw someone move real fast. At first I was was scared and stuffed my dick back in my pants. I waited for a few seconds and heard her door shut down the hall. I know she had at least seen me for a few seconds if not a minute or so. She was 20 at the time... nothing was ever said about it, but I liked the idea she saw my dick.
Thron

Return to Stories