View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:23 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

girl in short shorts

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

girl in short shorts

Postby gold47 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 am

When i am out driving around out in public and i get a chance to park and watch a sexy girl and hopefully masturbate i usually do just that.One weekend i was at an old fairground with my metal detecter looking for old coins.The road that you drive in on is long and it eventally goes through a housing development and back out to the main highway but the area i was at was empty and secluded.I was out of my car with my detecter and i noticed that a girl in her twentys wearing very short cutoff jean shorts was way up the road walking my direction.The road was to the back of my car and i new she would eventualy be walking behind my car and on past it.I new this may be a great chance so i got back in my car,pulled my jeans down a little ways exposing my thighs and penis and then i pulled my long loose shirt down over it all.She was still a ways off,i had some ketchup left over from lunch so i dipped my fingers in it and reached under my shirt and smeared it on my allready partial erection,it was very slippery and had a worm feeling.She was getting closer and i had a map laying in the passenger seat so i picked it up and acted like i was looking at it.As she got closer i could tell just how sexy she was,she had silky smooth legs and thighs and her shorts were so tight that they were sunk up in her between her thighs,my erection was throbing with every heartbeat,i was getting nervous,i reached under my shirt and started stroking very slow and with long strokes while the map was hiding what i was doing,the swollen head of my erection was tingling.She was now approching my car and about to walk behind it,i tried to stay calm,my hips were shaking allready,she never looked towards me and she just kept walking slowley,as she got just past my car i let go of the map and it slid to the floor.I was now looking at the most unbeleivable sexy thighs and her ass cheeks were showing and moving as she walked,my hips were shaking,my legs were stiffining up and i was starring right between her ass cheeks and her shorts were really up in her,my hips and legs were quivering and my erection was throbing like crazy,i pulled my shirt up exposing everthing,she was now about 25 feet away,i looked down and i had a full hardon and the head was swollen and read,i looked back and looked right between her ass cheeks and i felt a rush of thick cum flowing up inside my erection and ozzing out onto my belly as i let out a quite quivering moan followed by another explosian of cum,i looked down and seen very white thick cum allover my hand and belly and i looked back at her and could feel my erection deep inside her as two more pumps of burning hot cum flowed out and i moaned with a shaking climax.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:24 pm

That washot and left me with a nice hardon at work.... 8) :lol:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories