Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Girls' Area

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Girls' Area

Postby kAyLa » Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 am

Aria wrote:Wow girls!!! I really love the cock...(and the men wielding one...), but DAMN, Ya'll get me so wet!!!

Aria, I'm wet at the thought of you being wet. God, i'm so fucking horny!! I need my pussy licked asap.
kAyLa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hayati » Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm

mmmm

kAyLa wrote:
Aria wrote:Wow girls!!! I really love the cock...(and the men wielding one...), but DAMN, Ya'll get me so wet!!!

Aria, I'm wet at the thought of you being wet. God, i'm so fucking horny!! I need my pussy licked asap.
hayati

Postby BigBob » Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Horny saturday, gotta love it, any one want to play???
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby foxeejanis » Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 am

KAylA just slap your mound if you're horny I do that or rub it on a pillow and then finger your inner pink wet little folds back and forth and wiggle and finger and play with your clitee hood and take your vaginal juice and spread it around your clittee hood so it gets all squishee and shinee hehehe and finger with one finger in your vaginal entrance and the other with that same hand on your clittee hood and wiggle it back and forth back and forth until your juice drips down your thigh and you cum hehehehe then scold your naughty wet hot little pussy and make it cum again lol my poor wet little pussy wants to cum now
as I will rub and smack it and finger it mmmmmmm so f in exctited.
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Postby kAyLa » Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

foxeejanis wrote:KAylA just slap your mound if you're horny I do that or rub it on a pillow and then finger your inner pink wet little folds back and forth and wiggle and finger and play with your clitee hood and take your vaginal juice and spread it around your clittee hood so it gets all squishee and shinee hehehe and finger with one finger in your vaginal entrance and the other with that same hand on your clittee hood and wiggle it back and forth back and forth until your juice drips down your thigh and you cum hehehehe then scold your naughty wet hot little pussy and make it cum again lol my poor wet little pussy wants to cum now

mmm foxee you're so naughty. I love it. My pussy thanks you ;) Now smack that naughty little wet pussy baby!
kAyLa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

kAyLa wrote:
foxeejanis wrote:KAylA just slap your mound if you're horny I do that or rub it on a pillow and then finger your inner pink wet little folds back and forth and wiggle and finger and play with your clitee hood and take your vaginal juice and spread it around your clittee hood so it gets all squishee and shinee hehehe and finger with one finger in your vaginal entrance and the other with that same hand on your clittee hood and wiggle it back and forth back and forth until your juice drips down your thigh and you cum hehehehe then scold your naughty wet hot little pussy and make it cum again lol my poor wet little pussy wants to cum now

mmm foxee you're so naughty. I love it. My pussy thanks you ;) Now smack that naughty little wet pussy baby!

OMG!!!!!
You girls are soooo fucking hot!!!!
smmmmack those little clitties :D
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby sage » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 am

reading all these sexy posts really gets my pussy wet. knowing that others here are horny too makes my clit want to be rubbed and sucked.
sage

Postby foxeejanis » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:16 am

wow did my pussy cum mmmmm what a nice wet F____ I had with my pillow lol. Now my hand is fingering my mound should I or not OK so horney going to jill hehehe
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Postby kAyLa » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 am

I love pussy! love love love.
kAyLa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby sage » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I've been fingering myself for about an hour and haven't let myself cum yet, I love doing this!!
sage

Postby sexyteen321 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 pm

hey girls i havent been here in a while, i miss everyone!! but these posts have gotten my wet, i got a nwe vibrator, has to be the best one i have yet! it feels great for one in each hole ;)
sexyteen321
Lieutenant Libido

Warning - OT - male masturbation

Postby harcos2007 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm

If any of you are interested in watching male masturbation, here are two excellent clips. I've left a slightly longer description in the mail "Chattin" forum. I will ay this much - this guy really knows how to present himself. Watching him, I can see that his erection feels exactly the same as mine does when I stimulate. One of you gals mentioned that they like to see female masturbation best of all, because they can identify with the way it feels to the woman who made the vidoe. That's excatly the appeal of these vids to me.

Check these out, and let me know, either by a post to this thread or by a PM, if they have any appeal.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1154738/sc_nathan
http://www.xvideos.com/video1154138/bonitao
harcos2007
Lieutenant Libido

Postby sage » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am

Hey sexyteen having a vibe in each hold sounds awesome!
sage

Postby lvs2spooge25 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:34 am

god damn girls, your comments really got my cock throbbing. just thinking about those hot wet pussies all nice and wet, just begging to be licked and sucked till they cum all over my tongue is making my cock drip precum... :)
lvs2spooge25
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kAyLa » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 am

Really in the mood to love on some pussy! Slowly teasing my clit thinking about all you girls out there getting off.
kAyLa
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'