View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Great Masturbation Day Yesterday

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Great Masturbation Day Yesterday

Postby TokyoMike » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm staying in a hotel in the States for a couple of weeks and have been looking forward to some jack off time and had a great start yesterday. Slept in a little because of jet lag and woke up horny, started playing with my cock right away. Heard the maid vacuuming down the hall and started fantasizing about her walking in and seeing me (I had the do-not-disturb sign out and the door latched so I knew that wasn't going to happen... still fun to think about). About 20 minutes later could hear her pretty close so I got out of bed and watched her cleaning the room across the hall through the peep hole in the door. Shot a nice load on the door (and cleaned it up... I'm usually not the type to leave "evidence").

After meetings and dinner I came back anticipating a night of edging. Immediately striped down as soon as I got through the door. Surfed the Internet and edged my cock for a couple of hours, then was able to hook up with a guy from the MP forums via Yahoo chat. We chatted and surfed the Internet for about an hour and then decided to talk on the phone. Been a while since I got off with another guy on the phone (I consider myself straight but bi-curious), but last night it was really HOT. After about 10 minutes on the phone we gave up on surfing and got into our respective beds and just chatted and edged our cocks. We probably talked about 45 minutes or so before we were ready to cum. I decided I wanted a big climax so I positioned myself with my shoulders on the bed and my legs up on the wall so I could curl my back and push my cock as far as possible towards my face. A minute or two later we were both ready to cum and I opened my mouth and shot a truly massive load into my mouth and all over my face. I had done that position several times in the past but for some reason talking with another guy on the phone while doing it just made it all the more intense. He definitely got off hard hearing me tell him about it.

Looking forward to a couple more weeks of serious masturbation fun...
TokyoMike
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Great Masturbation Day Yesterday

Postby Tiggles » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Great read dude enjoyed reading that 8)
Age 31 / Bi / Male
PMs Welcome
Tiggles
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Great Masturbation Day Yesterday

Postby CharlieNiverm » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Love the story mate, well hot. :wink: