Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

hampton roads area

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

hampton roads area

Postby surfinbum » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 am

i posted a few months ago about meeting up, but chickened out. now my curiosity is killing me about what it's like to j/o in front of another guy, possibly help eachother out. i'm a 22 y/o straight white guy from va beach. i'm not looking to jump into this right away. i'm interested in talking first, maybe trade pics... then once i feel comfortable i'll want to meet up.
surfinbum

Re: hampton roads area

Postby justwannatryit » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I think I replied to your other post. I'd still be interested to chat if you are. I'm 25 and straight but also really curious about this.

I'm pretty nervous about this and alternate between being curious and not wanting to try this, too. So, it's no guarantee that chatting would lead to meeting up, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
justwannatryit

Re: hampton roads area

Postby surfinbum » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm

justwannatryit wrote:I think I replied to your other post. I'd still be interested to chat if you are. I'm 25 and straight but also really curious about this.

I'm pretty nervous about this and alternate between being curious and not wanting to try this, too. So, it's no guarantee that chatting would lead to meeting up, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

i sent you a pm if you'd like to talk
surfinbum

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies