Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Have you ever had sex with a black male or female ?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Have you ever had sex with a black male or female ?

Postby outlaw0009 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:27 am

I caught this black girl playing with her pussy on time and she told me to take out my cock and stroke it for her . We both enjoyed watdhing each other til we both came . Then she asked me to mount her from the rear and fuck her hard and fast !! Which i did til she told me to pull it out and cum on her belly !!
outlaw0009
Private Privates

Postby sexybobby » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:42 pm

Yes i have had black pussy and it is sweet and juicy. I just luv the color contrast of dark skin outside of her pussy and open up the inner lips and baby its sooooooooooo pink.

Any black ladies here on MP plz pm me .
sexybobby
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Doma » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:41 pm

To be honest I don't like black chicks that much. Not that if that situation presented itself to me I would have the heart to say NO lol. But I always preferred White Chicks.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:12 pm

When I was young and in the military, a few times me and my buds cruised hookers, but only got blowjobs, wasnt safe to do anything else. And always with protection.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby dickhardy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:02 pm

Several years ago, I fucked two different black women. Yes, they were good, but actually I have found white women to be hotter. And I have nothing against black women at all, that is just my personal experience.
I have also had some expereince with a couple of black men. One of, if not the very best blow jobs I have ever had was from a black man at an adult theater.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby snakespit120 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:53 pm

I lost my virginity to a black woman. Has sex with her 3 times, but have never had sex with another black woman since, not for lack of trying though.
snakespit120
Private Privates

Postby rocket » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:03 pm

no, but i've always wanted to suck on a pair of big blak tits, swollen milk titties preferably. :D

also wanted to try out a big black cock...
rocket
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby shortboy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:48 am

I would LOVE to lose my virginity to a black hunny bunny
You may be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater!

Masturbation is a safe and healthy way to relieve sexual tension, explore our sexuality, and discover what feels good. Let's give ourselves a hand — or two!
shortboy
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Zipgun » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:37 am

Nope sorry to say havent had the pleasure.
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby Riddick » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:30 am

Yup many many times.
Penis size: 6.5''
Circumcised: Yes.
Sexuality: Straight
Email: [email protected]
YIM: Riddick4242
Riddick
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:56 pm

many times with balck girls or ladies and 3 time with guys-

Love the feel of a black cock .....
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Elggij » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:54 am

It has been one of my fantasies to have sex with a very fat black woman. They are so hot!
Elggij
Private Privates

Postby jackme » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm

never had the pleasure but would love too
Jack Jack Jack Away We Are Going To Jack All Day Today!
jackme
Lieutenant Libido

My only encounter with a black girl.

Postby rdl30 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:32 pm

About 2 years ago I was a work, it was break time and I started to look through the “Casual Encounter” ads on Craigslist. I found this one ad that stated the following as much as I can remember “You enter my apartment. Find me nude laying on the bed blind folded. You have your way with me and leave.”

I first thought to myself this would be too good to be true, but I thought what the hell and responded to the ad. In my response I questioned if it were true. She emailed me back very quickly and told me it was. So I asked if I could be the one. She emailed me back and said yes, but wanted me to know that she was black and if that would be a problem. Now this almost got me hard right there. I have always wanted to be with a black girl. So she gave me the address and I took off for lunch break.

Now I was very nervous about this. Only because there are some very wacky people out there. So I left the address with a friend of mine just in case something was wrong.

I showed up to the apartment complex. I was in a very nice side of town. As instructed I knocked on the door hard twice and waited one minute. I entered the apartment. It was very nice and she had a lot of very nice things. I found my way back to the bedroom and as sure as shit there she was laying nude on the bed blind folded. I sat at the edge of the bed and ran my hand over that lovely chocolate skin. She had a shaved pussy which is my favorite. So I let my finger slip into her slit. She moaned. I took my finger and sniffed it and that was one good smelling pussy. I got up on top of the bed and placed my cock on her mouth. She opened it up and started to suck my cock while I fingered her pussy. She sucked me for awhile and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I went down and spread her legs to see that pink hole. It was just like I imagined. So I took my tongue and started to lick her clit. So I ate her until she came and she came hard. She pushed my head out of the way because the she just could not take anymore. So I got up and put a rubber on my cock. I spread her legs and held them outward so that I could have good access to that pussy. I started to fuck her and she was tight. I fucked her until I could not take it anymore and came while I was in her. Now thinking about it I wish I would have pulled out took the rubber off and came over her lovely black body. I cleaned myself up and left.

She never saw what I looked like, I would loved to have done that with her again, but it was just a one time thing. I masturbate to that many times to that encounter and hope one day to have me another episode with a black girl.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footage » Wed May 30, 2007 11:11 pm

Black guy here. I dont know how black girls are compared to white girls because I havent been with a white girl. Ive been with so few black ones I dont know totally how theyre pussy is either. I know a couple of them have been really wet though. I dont really do much other than foreplay due to not the best at sex and cumming afterward as of yet but Im good with the carressing but performance wise needs work. I can compare the two though
footage
Major Orgasm

Next

Return to Stories