View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:15 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Havin' Fun

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Havin' Fun

Postby Hornydude » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Well today is my wedding anniversary. I took the day off of work planning to spend a little bit of quality time with my wife. We have a pretty active house as far as kids go, so our sex lives are usually not as wild as I'd like. When the two of us were finally alone, my wife headed upstairs. We were stripped in seconds and hopped onto the bed for some uninterrupted quality sex.

My wife really works her ass off, and lately the only sex that I've had has been of the solo variety, so today I was extremely horny. While she laid on her back, I straddled her and began to tongue her wet pussy. I was getting harder by the minute, and It felt great when she finally began to work on my cock. while she did this, she tickled my balls and fingered my asshole too. I was getting even hornier now. I reached for her electric vibe, and began to tease her clit while I fingered her ass.

We were both very horny now, and ready to fuck. She rolled over and got on all fours and was ready for me to mount her doggy style. Well I just love a hot ass more than anything, and I have tested my wife before with anal play, and she has become more accepting then she ever was before. I figured that since today was a special day, I would give her a treat that she had only felt by "accident" before. I got on my knees behind her and once again started to eat her pussy from behind. I grabbed the vibe and held it against her pussy from below as she began to grind toward an orgasm. I then did what she didn't expect. I spread the cheeks of her ass and began to eat her tight asshole. She obviously enjoyed it, because she pushed her ass down even further onto my tongue. I must say that I really enjoyed eating her ass, and there was no bad taste of smell whatsoever, she is an exceptionally clean woman. The feeling of the puckered flesh of her asshole squirming beneath by tongue was a real treat. I finished my enjoyable snack and finally buried my hard cock deep into her juicy pussy and fucked her into paradise.

Well, she's gone to work now, and the house is still empty. I can still see her ass in my mind, and my cock is getting hard thinking about it again. I have some time, so I'm off to enjoy a solo session while today's fun memories are still fresh in my mind!
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Havin' Fun

Postby aronpete » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:41 am

I suppose by the time you read this it will be long over, and I hope it was a good one. Maybe it's time to whip it out and rub off another one.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Stories