View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:35 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Having sex with a co-worker

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Having sex with a co-worker

Postby travaun » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

I was at work one evening and this pretty lady always wearing tight jeans that i work with. This day she had on some jeans so tight you could see her camel toe, i got so horny watching her. I stood up from my desk to go to the rest room and my cock was bulging out of my pants. When i stood up she looked directly at my crotch and some other women were stairing to. Let me say this my cock is 10 inches so now you see why it was noticable. When i went to the rest room i pulled my cock out and went to stroking. I cam so hard i had cum all over my pants and hands. When i came out the bathroom and went to my desk there was a not on my desk. It was a note from the lady with the camel toe asking could she see my cock after work, because she never seen a black guy cock in person before. Of course i let her know i would because i love masturbating in front of women. After work she came to my car and we was sitting there and she ask was i comfortable doing that and i said yes. When i pull my cock out her eyes got big. I started masturbating looking between her legs at her pussy print. She got so excited she started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She had a big o because you could see her crotch soaking wet through her jeans, that really turned me on more looking at that. She ask could she stroke it while i was cumming. I said yes she was amazed by the size of my cock. I cam everywhere it was pouring out of my cock. She begged me to put it in because she needed to feel my black cock in her. We went back inside and went to the basement of the job and had wild sex. She was screaming and moaning for me to fuck her harder and i did. We couldnt stop it was so amazing.
travaun

Re: Having sex with a co-worker

Postby phxbiguy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 am

I had an intimate realtonship with a co-worker years ago. So long as the relationship was going well and the sex good, all was right with the world. However, when things started going sour it made the work situation unbearable, especially since she was my assitant. It got so bad that I ended up going to my superior to explain all the sultry details. My boss listened patiently and understood. In the end she was transferred to another office. I vowed I would never again have another office romance no matter how temtping it might be. I've kept that promise.
phxbiguy

Postby jackoffnow » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 pm

i did ,yrs ago,when i was abt 28 yrs old,she told me she was 55 yrs old,i no sooner got in her,than she started to cum!! and so did i!! only time it ever happened.
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby WankAddict » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm 22, and a few months back this girl in the office (36 yo) kept flirting with me a lot. We exchanged saucy texts, emails etc, pictures and all sorts. One day she said she wanted to suck my dick, we waited a couple hours for the right moment and met in the disabled toilet. We kissed, fondled etc she was so wet it was unbelievable. She got on her knees and expertly sucked my dick, swallowing all my cum. Then told me to leave, and we did the same a few days later. To this day I still havent fucked her but I'm working on it!
WankAddict
Private Privates

Postby nottislut » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am

reminds me of a story i came across at a blog by a very sexy guy. here it is:
http://sexytenga.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/good-reason-to-stay-single/

got me real horny. wonder what he looks like in real person. would love to fool around with him. :lol:
nottislut

Return to Stories