View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:52 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Healthclub and Sauna

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Healthclub and Sauna

Postby kgwolves » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Does anyone have any healthclub stories to talk about or the saunas in the heathclubs?
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Healthclub and Sauna

Postby kgwolves » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm

well i have a story
there have been several times that I have gone to the healthclub and i love the feeling in the lockerroom. just the openness to be naked and no one cares. Well the other night, I went in late at night, around midnight and as I am working out, I see this guy walk by me. Now Im not gay, but yet open. Hes working out across from me and he is wearing tight shorts which show a good sized bulge. I didnt even realize I was staring, but he caught me looking. I quickly shook it off and oh well I though, probably not the first to do this.
So about two hours later after my workout, it's pretty dead some people are working out, but not too high trafficked in the looker room. Which allows for even more riskyness :wink: Well I undress and stand there alone and tug at my cock. Im feeling a jacking session in the sauna, specially that I will most likely be alone. So I grab a towel and walk to the sauna nude and open the door. The air was very thick of whiteness and soothing feel. So as I sift through the thick air, I notice a man was in there. I was thinking, hmm great gotta sit here and use the sauna for how it really needs to be used, damn.
After I get a better look I notice it was the same guy that I was caught staring at. We ended up striking a conversation about sports business women etc. This entire time i was sitting on my towel naked, while his was wrapped around his waist. He stood up and says "I kind of feel like being like you." He disrobed and laid his towel down. Everything was in plain sight to see. Again I stared at it and though wow thats even better than I had thought it would be. I started to get very hard at this. I am a very horny person and to be able to get off jusst turns me on, which is why I dont mind exploring.
So We are talking and he notices that I am hard. I noticed within the next minute he became hard. We moved closer together and started jacking off while continuing to talk about random things. The next thing to come up, which was broughten up by him, was experimenting. We then shared stories of experimenting, well I think you know where this led. We both stopped stroking out cocks and started to stroke eachothers. He has a very good sized cock and I think mine is good sized as well. Well after awhile i thought to myself, fuck it ... literally. I start by giving him head. he starts to moan and enjoys this very much. we both then lay on oursides and 69 eachother. I finally stood up and said fuck me. He bends me over and starts fucking my ass. His cock perfectly hit my prostate aka male g-spot. I am having wild feelings rush through out my body in so much pleasure. I knew I was going to cum so I had him stop and I then sat down and He hopped on my dick, like reverse cowgirl style. Up and down up and down (btw my dick is so hard right now remembering what happened) I finally blow my load in his ass. He gets off turns around and blows a load in my mouth, I play with it before swallowing it. We exiting the sauna and went our separate ways, not before we agreed to do this again.
This isnt my only story either, experiences like this has happened several times, I would love to hear if anyone else has experiences like these and if you want lemme kno and I will share more stories :D
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 am

Never done anything that bold at the gym.I have jacked off in the shower a few times,did it this week again.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby kgwolves » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 am

least im not the only one to wank in the showers
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Its hard not too,soo many hard bodied gals around.I have to do it in the shower,cause I'd get arrested if I whipped it out in the weight room......lol.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby barryandfriend » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Well after reading this story I simply don't think it's true.

Just a nice thought for some people perhaps.
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Postby kgwolves » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

well it is very true ... i no hard to believe specially when u couldnt have witnessed it, although it happened late at night/early in the morning how ever you perceive time... but i stand by my story which brings good memories :D
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby selflover » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Enjoyed the story, but I've never been bold enough to try anything like that at a club.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kgwolves » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm

it just kinda happened
i think it would be much harder if your sole intent was to do that ... although maybe not idk it just happened for me very fun :D if i might add

i want it to happen more, but for now i just unload a round by myself in the sauna :P
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories