View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:06 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Home Depot

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Home Depot

Postby CWOOD » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:47 pm

I just returned from Home Depot. My trip was outstanding . I’ve been in the Depot a lot with my wife her and I will play grab ass sometime in there. I see some nice looking women but I don’t really look hard because I’m with my wife. Today I was alone had to pick up a few items. I went down the aisle and what do I see this very nice looking woman talking on her cell phone in some skin tight tan jeans. My eyes immediately does inventory of her body very nice body. I think she may have been talking to her husband because she was describing everything she was looking at over the phone. She was going back and forth down the aisle she had a very nice ass and as tight as the jeans were you could tell she didn’t have any under garments on. I could have gotten what I needed and been long gone but I stalled so I could get every bit. I had to show her that I enjoyed what I was looking at so as she walked towards where I was standing I grab my hard on making sure she saw me.

She left I thought I may have pissed her off so I finally started getting the items together that I needed. Then I looked up and there she was. Now she was squatting down looking at things I was getting so hard. This squatting up and down gave her a nice camel toe when she got back up. I didn’t even try to stop looking as she looked at me. She continued this for a while moving up and down the aisle looking at things then she was gone. I finished getting my items organized, giving my erection time to go down. I then decided to browse around the store. It was some very beautiful women tight jeans and dresses everywhere. Some with their husbands some not it was a good experience. Guy’s stop sending your wives to Home Depot and Lowes by themselves don’t think no one is looking at them in there
CWOOD
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gold47 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:11 pm

We have a LOWES home improvement center about a 45 minute drive from where i live,i have seen some very sexy women at this place.This store also has a garden supply center,in the summer they sell outdoor plants.I have seen girls in miniskirts bending over looking at flowers and plants.I have also watched girls in short shorts load there lumber in a trailer at this place.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories