Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Horny semi-submissive guy seeking cock control

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Horny semi-submissive guy seeking cock control

Postby Imperius » Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 am

Hi guys, let me explain the gist (no pun intended) of what i am looking for. I am looking for a Jerkbuddy or owner who really loves Britney spears as his primary masturbation object or target. Essencially I would submit to him, ONLINE ONLY, via yahoo messenger and under specific conditions. I would follow his orders, jerking or stroking/pleasuring myself at his instruction and stopping if he commanded. Being forced to watch britneys hot body, her shaking her ass..ect.. and told when to cum..ect..

Now keeping in mind, I am not by nature submissive, not at all, however when it comes to britney, i cant help it ,my cock takes control, if you can relate.

You understand what i will do, here is what i will not do, or appreciate.

*severe insults, degrading, humiliation..ect
*bodily harm
*no cam or mic
*I would Appreciate being permitted to cum during each session ,once is enough.

What I do want and NEED most:

*severe teasing
*edging, being provoked
*you being in control of the videos i watch, and running them for me, via synctube via google chrome or firefox.
*being horny
*I'd be willing to only cum during our sessions, no other time.
*being sexually frustrated.

I think thats all there is to say, i'd prefer a NICE guy to submit to, so to speak, not cruel or an asshole lol. I am bi afterall. Contact me via pm and we'll talk further.

a few important facts about me.

Although i love and adore britney on a sexual level, there are only certain videos that get and keep me horny. mainly, slave 4 u, and gimme more, including live performances.

I only watch videos, prefer them over pics.

The more sexually frustrated i get, the more obedient and docile i become. But i would of course like to cum.

I will not be 100% submissive, i can choose to cum, but i'd rather have it forced out of me, or commmanded out. To become a cockslave basicly. I am a dominant guy, but as i said, when it comes to britney, i'm her slave heh
Imperius

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies