Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:21 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

HOTTTT HORNY PANTY SNIFFER HERE!!!!!!!!!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

HOTTTT HORNY PANTY SNIFFER HERE!!!!!!!!!

Postby iluv2jack » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:05 am

any ladys or men in2 sniffing used pantys? would like 2 find out how many ppl on this site r in2 this kind of play.
iluv2jack

Postby gold47 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:46 am

Never really been into this,but there was one time when i did have an experiance with a pair of used pantys.This story may sound crazy,but it happened,i done it.thinking about it embarreses me.
Along time ago there was a rental house not to far from where i live.At this time there was two college girls renting the house,everyone said they were lesbians,i did not know if they were or not,one thing for sure,they were very good looking.There was a long driveway going up to the house,but at times you would see one of them outside mowing the yard up close to the road.One day i almost ran off the road when the blond one was mowing up by the road pushing a push mower,she was wearing shorts that barely covered her pantys,i got a hard on thinking about her and i turned around and drove by again just to get another look at her.
Well i guess they would not pay the rent because they got evicted from the house.About two weeks after they were kicked out of the house i was driving by and i noticed the front door open about two feet,just being curious i drove up to the house,it was an old house and i was just going to look at it.I peeked in the front door and the house was pretty much empty so i walked in.I walked through the house then i found a bedroom and laying on the floor was a few clothes,i seen a pair of little shorts and i remembered seeing the blond mowing and i started getting a hard on and i picked them up and smelled them then out the corner of my eye i saw a pair light blue cotton panties laying on the floor,i dropped the shorts and picked up the pantys,i noticed a little bit of staining in the crotch,then i smelled them and there was still a pussy smell.While smelling them i noticed a trass bag against the wall tied up,i went over and opened it.It had kitchen items,some ceramic figerines and stuff.While looking through the stuff i found a bottle of skin lotion,then beleive it or not in the bottom of the bag a picture album.
Looking through the album i found a picture of the blond posing on a coutch in very short shorts with her legs spread and one leg on the couch.By this time i had a full throbbing erection,i took my pants completely off and i rubbed the light blue panties against my dick,then i put them on and looked down at my hardon bulging in the skin tight panties,then i remembered the lotion.I slid the panties off and i squirted lotion on the crotch part and i wrapped them aroung my erection with the crotch right on the head of it and started stroking while looking at her picture and whithin a minute or two i was filling her pantys with cum.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby T_2K_69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:45 am

I've been a fan of sniffing gently used panties since a very young age, 12-13 y/o. It was and still is a favorite masturbation tool for me.
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rdl30 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:34 pm

While I jack off I love to smell and lick dirty panties and then cum in the crotch of them.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby panty stroker » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 am

Oh yeah! Nothing like a freshly worn panty-crotch to sniff while you stroke! I like to put on one pair, and sniff another while I j/o.
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

lov'em

Postby firstalert » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:58 pm

sniff panties any chance wifes sister in laws friends wifes mmmm good
firstalert
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:40 pm

I work out of my home. and of course I do the laundry. One of my favorite pastimes is stroking my cock as I savor every pair of my wifes panties. I usually shoot my load in the last pair before I toss them in
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby noddyone » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:16 am

I'm sniffing my wife's used panties now as I'm stroking, mmm there's a nice creamy stain where her juices have ooozed out. Makes me think of her grinding against my tongue as I lick her out...
noddyone

Postby littledawg1961 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Sniffing panties is the only way to jack off.
If there are any women here that would like to donate or sell thier worn, unlaundered panties, let me know.
littledawg1961
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby letsplay7580 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Hooked here started when i was 12 with sisters,cousins, moms by the time i was 15 i had a box full lots from my friends mom. Still collect
letsplay7580

Postby hardukboy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:02 pm

mmm i've got off wearing and sniffing my lil sisters, mums, gf, gf's sister and aunts panties... love em
hardukboy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby panty stroker » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:35 am

As my name implies, I love panties! I love sniffing them, and like to masturbate wearing them too! As I type this, I'm in a lace bra, matching full-cut panties, and silky full slip. My cock is hard, and is poking out through the right leg of my panties. Would love to have a worn pair to smell while I stroke!
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Alan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 am

A few years ago, the niece (24 years old and sexy as hell) of my friend's wife lived with them for a short while. On one particular weekend, my buddy's wife and her hot ass niece went out of town together; so my buddy and I went out for a night of heavy drinking and I ended up spending the night at his house in their spare bedroom. This spare bedroom was also the same room his wife's niece had been using.

When I walked my drunk ass into the room to go to sleep, I was shocked to see that there was a basket on the floor filled with the niece's dirty thongs and g-strings. I sniffed each and all of them as I jacked off like crazy.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby alphonse » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 am

at one stage our eldest son had a girl friend who I warmheartedly disliked. She was in her end twenties and certainly no beauty. She was slightly aggressive and had this wild cat air about her. From time to time she would spend the night in our spare room. One day there was a big row between her and our son and she left in a fury. An hour or two later I entered the spare room to see wether she had stolen the bath tub or something like that :wink: I was glad she had not. Instead and in her hurry to get out she must have lost a used panty that was lying on the carpet. A very small blueish thing. I picked it up in disgust holding it just with my finger tips. And then I noticed the smell, a sharp cunt smell! I sniffed the thing from a distance once, I sniffed twice and there I was, stimulated with an erection growing. I threw the panty into a corner in disgust. The bitch! and left the room. Only to return an hour later, picking this tiny thing up again, sniffing, sniffing, massively turned on, and masturbating like mad. Seconds later shot my load into my hanky and left with wobbly knees.

I am sure, if I had the opportunity, I would try this massive turn on again.
alphonse
Private Privates

Postby Hornydude » Wed May 14, 2008 5:38 am

Sniffing the crotch and asshole of my wife's lightly used panties gets my cock hard in a flash. Violent orgasms follow while wearing them strategically over my face.mmmm.
Hornydude
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Stories