View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

how do u pillow hump?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

do u pillow hump

yes
60%
no
40%

Total votes : 70

how do u pillow hump?

Postby jesse258 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 am

does anyone no how to pillow hump?? if so can u post it so i can try it and anyone with pillow humping storys would be good too
jesse258
Private Privates

Postby Doma » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:30 pm

Well I've only pillow humped once so I voted yes.

I don't think much of it now. I don't know why really, maybe it is because of the way I did it, or I just didn't like it.

But what I did was masturbate normally by strokin my cock and when I reach the point of no return I grab the pillow and rub my cock on it until it is too wet for me to sleep on lol.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby nj_stroker2002 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:00 am

Guess my version is a bit elaborate. I use 2 pillows and 2 pairs of satiny smooth silky panties. I put one pair of panties on each pillow, and then sprinkle some baby powder on my cock so that it slides smoothly between the panties. I put one pillow on top of the other. I usually spread out my favorite pics on the floor, or fire up the laptop and look at some great stuff.

As a variation on the panties, I sometimes make my own masturbation sleeve out of a dish towel, a rubber glove and some lube. Then I place that on the floor and a pillow on the top.
Love to stroke cam2cam with women.
nj_stroker2002
Masturbater Sergeant

Wet humping

Postby pilloving » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:31 pm

I find 'wet humping' much better than a dry one: I use my pee and precum to moisten the pillow, so it feels very nice against my erect member, and the wetness adds a special friction that rubs my glans, which produces a very exquisite feeling. I have been humping pillows all my life, and nothing gives me better orgasms than a moist pillow. I also love to shoot my load right into the pillow and let it dry there, because old cumstains turn me on.

See the pics section here for a few examples of my sweet pillow sex :oops: 8).
pilloving
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby latinmusclepapi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:24 am

I lay on my side nude on my bed and fold a pillow. I place the pillow between my thighs and rub the folded part of the pillow against my hardon until I climax. Then, I take my fist and squeeze until I cum. :P
latinmusclepapi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby arousedlady » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:23 pm

I like to get three to 5 pillows stack them on the floor. Sometimes I will put something for friction against my clit like a plastic bottle....remote etc..
I lower myself down, knees on either side and hump the pillows soooooo goood, my hands can either be on the floor infront or teasing my e cup titties....I love humping...mmm
arousedlady

Re: how do u pillow hump?

Postby pantycouple » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 pm

I have masterbated since I was about 11. My first time was when I was watching my mom's friend's house while she was away. She was single with two girls. Anyways I would go over and snoop around her bedroom and find sexy clothes and put them on and walk around the house. One time I got on her bed and started to hump her pillow with her sexy clothes on and bam I was cumming this white stuff all over. That was my first time cumming and boy I loved it.

Later I started to do this with my mom's clothes and pillow. Since then I have humped every girls pillow that I know. I found wearing my mom's dirty panties was such a turn on, I would wear her panties under my shorts, around the house with her home, then I would go to her room and get her pillow and lay on it and hump away, she was always watching TV in the family room and I would watch TV in her room. I love the risk cause she would come check on me all the time and my dick would be on her pillow and her panties up my butt while I talked to her, she would leave and back to humping I went. I have used my wifes sisters panties, I use her pillow and smell her used soiled panties around my nose every day. I now lay back and get my dick hard and then slip it between the pillow case and the pillow and slide it up and down my shaft, smelling her pussy on her panties, and right before I cum a lot of precum stains her pillow and then I pull it out and cum all over my belly. Check out our profile for more about us.
Attachments
med49589.jpg
med49589.jpg (33.09 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories