Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

how does doggie style

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

how does doggie style

Postby foxeejanis » Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 am

feel for a guy when comnpared with missionary?
foxeejanis
Lieutenant Libido

Re: how does doggie style

Postby Tazz41 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Since I, like most guys are visual, doggy is really the best being able to see my cock moving in and out and those cheeks shaking with every thrust. It is my favorite position. I orgasm stronger on my knees too for some reason.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby austxbimwm » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:51 am

When I fuck my wife doggy it's more of an athletic event. I really have to throw my hips into it and most of the sensation is really concentrated in the penis itself. I really like grabbing her ass cheeks when I do this. Also, because the penetration is deeper, her response is different - usually she starts letting out these little animalistic grunts with each thrust. When she does this I usually start to imagine her being taken by another man and that always puts me over the edge.

Missionary, by contrast, is usually more slow, relaxed, and intimate. There's more body-to-body contact. I also like playing with her clit in this position, which she really enjoys.

So basically, doggy feels more raunchy and uninhibited, missionary more emotionally close. We enjoy both, depending on the mood.
austxbimwm
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mindblown » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 am

austxbimwm wrote:So basically, doggy feels more raunchy and uninhibited, missionary more emotionally close. We enjoy both, depending on the mood.

Really agree with you on this.
male, 38 yo, straight
mindblown
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Filip » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:19 pm

I agree with the above. Mainly I like to watch my wife's sweet ass. Also it feels more animalistic, like we're dirty gorillas or something, and that turns me on. Feelingwise, though, I can really rub the tip of my cock against the inside of her from that position.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Just Chattin'