View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:28 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

I Finally Did It!

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

I Finally Did It!

Postby jeronimo88 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Being shaven, the lightest nudges on my lap will get my clitoris to swell. And to make things better, today I wore a skirt with my tall, lace-up black boots, causing upskirts every now and again as I ran up or down the stairs. Needless to say I was very horny throughout the day. Unfortunately, I had to stay after for a silly detention type punishment. However, the professor running it was very nice and let us talk, hang out, etc. So after about 20 minutes of reading, I decided I could no longer take it. I asked to go to the bathroom.

Once in side, I checked to make sure no one else was there. Once I confirmed that, I went to work.

I took to the larger stall, immediately lifting my skirt and dropping my panties.
After circling myself with my right hand for a while, I decided to be a little more daring. Squatting down, I used my left hand to stimulate while getting into the perfect position to be seen. I've been in this bathroom many times and squatting would definitely give someone a nice view of your pussy if you weren't careful.
I could hear a few voices and decided to try harder.
Using some tissue to turn the stall lock, I stepped out- skirt all the way up, my pink was exposed to the hall. Although no one had come in (a bit to my disappointment), the thought that someone might have gotten a glimpse of me made me so hot.
I retreated to the stall to rub a little more but stopped to finish up when I got home.

I loved the rush, I MUST try this again.
jeronimo88

Re: I Finally Did It!

Postby mdwhckr » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 am

What I would give to be fortunate enough to be wandering the halls and catch a glimpse of you!
mdwhckr
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: I Finally Did It!

Postby Alfred » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Jesus I need to get back to school!

You sound like one seriously kinky young lady!! :D :D :D
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories