View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:14 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

ICE MACHINE

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

ICE MACHINE

Postby gold47 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:06 am

At a convenient store about thirty minutes drive from my house they have installed a big automatic ice machine this spring.The store is close to the lake so a lot of sexy slutty looking girls in very little clothing by bagged ice out of the machine.It did not take to many times of driving by to notice this would be a great place to watch girls and masturbate.About 65 feet away is a large parking lot of a mall,you can park at the very edge of it towards the ice machine,anybody else parked in the lot would be behind you over 100 feet away so there is no chance of anybody being able to see what you are doing.Early one saturday morning i parked in the parking lot with my pants down a little with my shirt covering myself.There was allready a line at the ice machine and this little white sports car parks and out steps the most delicious short ponytailed blond and her daughter.She had on one of those little skirts that they slip on over a bikini,it was a light beige color and was very short bareley hiding whats underneigth.She was the last one in line so i was able to watch her a long time.She had a very light tan,almost no tan and her legs and thighs looked so good you wished that you could lick her up and down her soft thighs.I reached under my shirt and started rubbing the head of my dick and got a very quick erection,so quick that it pushed my shirt up.By this time she was next in line to get her ice,she turned around facing my direction for a short time and i was looking at her thighs right at the edge of the dress and my erection was throbbing with every heartbeat,i could not wait any longer so i dipped my fingers in a cup of vaseline lotion and reached under my shirt and started slow stroking.This short little blond made me wish i had a camera with me.It was her turn now,she put her money in the machine and a bag of ice slid out the shoot and she reached down to pick it up and tie the top when it slipped out of her hand,her daughter grabbed the bag and held it while the girl started picking the ice up and putting it back in the bag.Instead of squatting down she just bent over almost double,with my throbbing hard on in my hand i took my other hand and pulled my shirt of of myself and was looking at a buldging cameltoe through a yellow bikini,if she only new what she was showing,as she was bent over her pussey mound and crack was showing right through her bikini,her soft creamy looking ass cheeks were the best i have ever seen,i let out a gasping moan as cum was pumping out on my belly and hand.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footman » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:58 pm

Well, nothing wrong with a little voyeurism. Been there, done that many times. Can provide quite the rush!
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby gold47 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 am

This is the most pleasurble type of masturbation that one can do and it is easier than most people think.There have been times that i was 50 feet away in my car watching the sexiest girls you could imagine,my hips actually shaking as i would cum.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Doma » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Theres one more thing on my "things to do before I die" list!
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Return to Stories