View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:08 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Impulsive Wank

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Impulsive Wank

Postby jaybee2000 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:33 pm

The other evening when my wife was reading a womens magazine I was sitting rather bored and began to notice that I could see partly up my wife's skirt as she sat opposit. I soon began to get hard and feel horny. In fact after rubbing my crotch for a while, I undid my pants and took out my erect cock. My wife had not noticed as her face was behind her magazine. I sat wanking myself off as I looked up her skirt and it wasn't long before I felt the need to cum. I wanted her to watch, though. So I stood up, and as I did so she looked up and saw me with my cock out and playing with it. I told her that looking up her skirt had got me horny and made me desperate for a wank. She was flattered and opened her legs for me to see up to her knickers. "Is that better?" she asked, as she opened her legs even wider. Indeed it was, and I told her I was about to cum. I held my stiff cock towards her as it started to shoot cum onto the floor in several spurts. It was amazing and I felt such relief as I finished cumming. She said she was glad I had acted upon impulse because it made the situation seem rude and exciting. We agreed that that's the way masturbation should be.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories