View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:04 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

In her face

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

In her face

Postby OnSexuality » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 am

The other night I got a call from one of my female acquaintances. The unusual thing about this call was that although we have many of the same friends and see each other often she is not someone who I talk to on a regular basis and certainly not over the phone. So we started talking and I could tell that her breathing was somewhat shallow so I asked her if she was OK and she said "yes", so I then asked what she was doing and she didn't answer she just said "can you come over?".

I was at her house within 10 minutes and when she answered the door she was in a t shirt and short shorts. She said to me that her room mates were not in and that she'd be home alone for the whole weekend. She mentioned this 2 more times, and I don't remember what was on television but she turned it off and just sat there on the couch.

I was shaking like a leaf and she just kind of sat with a nervous smile, so I stood up and walked over to her and slowly began unzipping my pants to see if she would react either positively or negatively. She didn't react either way but could obviously see what I was doing and so I continued. I slid my just over 6 inch penis out of the fly of my pants and presented it to see what she would do. She complimented my size although I am average, I myself have seen bigger but she seemed to be impressed so that was all that mattered. She remarked "it's fat" and she admitted that she had only seen the penis of her little cousin. Feeling even more confident, I unzipped my pants all of the way and let everything hang out and said "try sucking it".

She protested a little, "I don't know if I want my mouth on something that you pee out of" I laughed a little and said I'm not going to pee on you...

to be continued
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories