View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:20 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

In school

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

In school

Postby jeronimo88 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:02 am

Recently, I've attempted to masturbate during school on campus. I managed to start the other day, but became too nervous about other girls, (or possibly a professor), knowing what I was doing when they came in.

Has anyone been successful in this?
jeronimo88

Re: In school

Postby andiwinters » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 am

Yes, a few times and it felt fantastic. I put a post up on by blog about it if you want to know more (Lecture cum).

The best way is to wear a short flippy (pleated) skirt and no panties. Go in just before the lecture so you can choose a row near the back with nobody on it. Then once class starts, spread your legs and rub away / finger yourself until you cum. Make sure you can cum quietly though!

I'd love to know how you get on - please keep me/us informed :)
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby malavik » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 pm

wow my cock is rock hard just hearing about that i want to hear more please, i have masturbated in school before. i had a film as art class where we used to go and watch movies. One time i was in the back of the room it was dark and we were watching a russian movie, i put my backpack down and had my coat over me, i unzipped my pants and took out my 6 inch cock and started masturbating, slowly closing my eyes trying to hide my cock so no one could see it, imaging the girl from my french class. I started to get really hard and work myself up into a good motion not really going slow but enjoying it because no one could see me, i heard a gasp and looked out the corner of my eye and it was the really cute stoner chick sitting a few seats away from me, she didnt say anything she just watched so i decided to give her a good show, and accidently let my jacket fall away letting my cock be in full view, he eyes were staring at me and what i was doing, and i kept going but not for much longer, very shortly i shot a big load onto the seat in front of me, i stuffed myself back in my pants and looked over at her, she gave me a smile and we watched the rest of the movie.
malavik
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jeronimo88 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 am

I actually got into my pants during a math class today.

I was wearing my blue hoodie, but had taken it off earlier. I slowly put it over my lap and draped it around the shoulder that was facing the other students and unbuttoned my jeans. I was able to rub myself through my panties but got too nervous about being found out to go under them. It was exciting having a guy next to me while I did it though.
jeronimo88

Postby Much2Fun » Mon May 18, 2009 3:46 am

At our school, I was the stage lighting technician as well as a student. One day, while setting lights for a show, I seen one of the actors come on stage. It was very early in the day. Becky was just standing there then walked to the door to access the stage (all the others were locked). She came out on stage and lifted her dress up exposing her boobs and pussy. I was shocked.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jeronimo88 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:09 am

Much2Fun wrote:At our school, I was the stage lighting technician as well as a student. One day, while setting lights for a show, I seen one of the actors come on stage. It was very early in the day. Becky was just standing there then walked to the door to access the stage (all the others were locked). She came out on stage and lifted her dress up exposing her boobs and pussy. I was shocked.

She then went to the front of the stage and sat on a chair facing the empty audience, and fingered herself to orgasm. I couldn't stand it. I was jerkin off the whole time. I then reached over and grabbed a paper towel and shot a big wet load of cum into it. I looked at the stage and Becky was still flickin her clit. I decided to have fun. I had a red light aimed at that part of the stage. I slowly turned down the house lights and made her center stage in red. It was obvious her eyes were shut cuz she didn't even notice.

Then, as she was cumming, she opened her eyes and noticed the lights. She quickly ran up the stairs towards me. (I didn't expect that, thought she'd run away). She looked pissed off as she said, "Enjoy the show?" I said yes. She said, "Your turn. 9am tomorrow...right here." Becky was a bitch.... I never showed up. I couldn't stand her. Any other girl and I would have said, Hell Yeah!!

wow. I wish I was that brave.
jeronimo88

Postby 69loverx » Mon May 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Wow, I'm enjoying the responses to this post. I remember when I was in college the girls around were delicious looking (I was late 20s, early 30s). I don't recall even even thinking about doing it in class. I recall the physics classes, you could hear a woman walking down the hall in heels for some distance away. This was always reason to start to watch the door. The caferteria was also a great place for pussy watching. Never really caught any good shots (my major was electronics, not a lot of women in those classes at that time).
I only recall pulling one off on one occasion. I had been in the caferteria lusting over a very well endowed woman (I am more oriented to the smaller breasted woman, finding petite to be sexy). I was on my way to my car when I decided to stop and use the last restroom I would see before the parking lot.
I went in and went directly to a stall, stripping down to my hardening cock. I used spit but sat there and pleasantly pulled off a nice load. No one came in so I was never in danger, only from the possibility of someone coming in. When I got home I filled a hotwater bottle with nice warm water and proceeded to use that to fantasize about tit fucking the young lady's tits. It blew me off rather quickly, don't know why I don't do that anymore but it was good at the time.
Looking forward to more stories here as well as the climax to jer's predictment, a woman I would think could pull this off a lot easier then a guy, thinking about it, I would be turned on either watching or being watched (caught).
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Teheheman » Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

I wish I had women that would do that in school. Although, I wouldn't pay any attention at ALL but that's beside the point. Is there a way we can get like a spy or something to film you doing this? I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself.

Daniel
Teheheman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories