View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:48 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

In the bathroom?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

In the bathroom?

Postby oojazzoo » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 am

Have you ever been in the bathroom, and found your self looking over at the guy at the urinal next to you, just to look at his cock?

Or have you felt like someones looking at you, and you notice the guy next to you is staring at your dick?

Tell of your bathroom peeking experiences. ^-^

I remember I was at the movies, and the manager came up to us and said hello, and we chatted for a bit.
After the movie, I needed to piss real bad, so, I ran to the bathroom, and he was at the urinal.
I went to the one next to him, and when I looked over, I saw the fattest cock I had ever seen.
The head was so big and juicy looking...I wanted it so bad.
oojazzoo
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby str8mate » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 pm

I'll peek on occassion, if there aren't partitions between the urinals...though these privacy dividers are becoming more common these days in male restrooms.
If there aren't dividers, it's often difficult to see anything, what with the guy's hand on his dick to block a "good" view.
I definitely think it's the thrill of trying to peek a glance without getting caught that makes guys size each other up at the urinal...but this can also lead to "bashful bladder," if you know what I mean.
I have, on a few occassions, seen some dicks at the urinals, which seemed big...but honestly, showering at the gym with other guys seems to be the best way to see a guy's cock uninterrupted, if that's what you're after...and yes, I have peeked there, and seen other guys looking at me as well.
:)
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby joed05 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm

i have had a friend that i go to the pub with for a couple of years. a few months ago nowi went to have a piss and he followed me in, i was with my GF so i had a semi (dont ask) and i also have a very thick cock 6". he looked at me as if to say, what the fuck?? i was secretly chuffed and walked out the urinals without saying anything. =]
joed05
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Eric1982 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:50 am

I don't really peek, but I do sometimes notice guys trying to get a look at mine. I usually try to give them a good view without being too obvious, I take it as a compliment.
Sexuality: Straight
Physique: Average
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 inches
J/O Frequency: About once a day
PM's welcome
Eric1982
Private Privates

Postby hottnhorny » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 pm

i never peaked at anyone but once a guy started flat out jackin it right beside me, freaked the hell out of me so i just left. lol.
hottnhorny

Postby Hornymale » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 am

At the gym showers I always take a glance at the other guys tools. Some of them have good looking ones. i like when they look at mine too.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Re: In the bathroom?

Postby EducatedHorse » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 am

_
Last edited by EducatedHorse on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
EducatedHorse
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Not that I recall
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bos.guy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:39 pm

EducatedHorse wrote:at the gym showers i tend to look at one point i was cought staring at what must of been a 10 inch beast of a cock. i almost came when he started soaping it up.

did he notice that you were excited/hard as you were watching him?

i always look when i'm in the gym showers or lockerroom...i mean, it's hard not too (no pun intended!)

i've seen guys staring at mine, which isn't a big deal, but one time this guy was obviously interested in me (i had seem him on and off for months just staring at me in the gym and in the showers), and when he decided to shower right next to me one day and start soaping up his dick, i totally got a semi.

he noticed this, which obviously pleased him, but it was hella embarassing for me at the time.

i've also seen dicks at open urinals before, and one time a friend of mine just whipped it out in the back yard and started peeing in front of me...crazy.
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories