View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:44 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

It was another group session.

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

It was another group session.

Postby waderdude71 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

It has been several years since my girlfriend and myself had a couple of group masturbation sessions and this past weekend it finally happened again.We were visiting our friend who had been involved in the two previous sessions for a christmas get together as normal we had beer and food and we were all just drunk enough not to be embarassed as the chat got more and more risky,then out of the blue my girlfriend started to talk about the night that i wanked off in front of her friends and herself for loosing a bet.the guy was amazed that i would do that but the full story was explained and how the night had unfolded.He said he would never have the nerve to do somthing like that,at this point i found myself saying that i would if he would,both girls seemed to like the idea but he felt he was being set up so i said i would go first,but if was top be naked everyone else had to at least strip to their underwear.This was agreed so we all stripped and i got naked stood up in front of them and began to wank all the time the other just kept saying he could not believe that this was happening and to be honest i could not either as this was the first time had ever done somthing like this with another guy present,again it did not take long to climax and both girls cheered and clapped.Now the attention turned to him but he was still a little shy so my girlfriend said she would give him a reason to wank and promptly stripped off to show him her fully shaved naked body and told him it was her turn next.After some gentle badgering from his girlfriend he stripped off stood in front of us and began to wank,he to did not take long to climax.He still did not think the girls would do it but both were now naked and told us the would do it together,my girl laid on the floor in front of him and his girl on the floor in front of me and away they went.Once finished more drinks were had a we had a chat about things and i noticed that my girl had started to rub herself again and before long we were all wanking away together.Again another great night was had by all and hopfully the next one will not be years away.
waderdude71

Return to Stories