View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:42 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

J/O

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

J/O

Postby barryandfriend » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 pm

When I was about 13 I used to get hold of top shelf mags and hid them in my room I shared with my brother who is two years older than me.

One day when my mother was down stairs watching tv like always and my brother was out I got one of my mags out and was sitting cross legged on the bedroom floor flicking through the pages till I found this lovely young thing with her legs wide open.

I started rubbing my self through my trousers and soon become hard I undone my zip but had trouble playing as my pants were restricting me so I got up to look out of the window to see if my brother was in sight which he was not. Once again I was soft so I look at the Pic one more time and found myself getting hard but this time I pulled my trousers off and quickly pulled my pants down to my knees exposing my self.

pulling my foreskin back and forth I got harder and then started to fantisise about her on the page not noticing my brother coming up the stairs he must of heard me from out side because suddenely the the door was flung open and there I was about to cum.
'What are you doing' her said as if he didn't know, feeling embarassed I quickly pulled my pants up but it was too late because as I did spunk flew across the page, my brother left the door open and ran down stair I put my mag away and pulled my trousers on and left the house.

For days I was waiting to see if he had told my mum or if he was going to say anything, he didn't but he never caught me doing this again as I always locked myself in the bathroom from then on.
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Re: J/O

Postby luvatug » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 am

I have also been walked in on by my brother when i was about 14 or 15. I was laying on my bed completely naked stroking it when the door just opened and there he was looking at me. Talk about embaressed. But later on down the track a bit i remember looking for something under his bed and found a rag that had something on it that looked like cum to me. So i didnt feel so bad.
I think most or all guys do it. They just dont all get caught lol
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: J/O

Postby Hornymale » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:59 am

Yes we all masturbate. We just try not to get caught. I've been caught masturbating. it doesn't bother me much because I know we guys do it aften enough. And we all love it.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories