View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jackin around the House

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jackin around the House

Postby Much2Fun » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:25 pm

My neighbor Bobby Joe, he did this a lot as well as his wife Sheila. They were swingers and loved being nude. One day Bobby Joe said, my wife is pleasuring herself. Hope your not bothered by it. We walk into the living room and there she was on the floor doing it. We seen her orgasm and then she just layed there. I'd seen her nude dozens of times. This was a first however. From then on she did it in front of me all the time. Once while in the car going to Georgia for parts. She pulled up her dress and dug in. Bobby Joe, he did it too but not like Sheila. I never did it
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jackin around the House

Postby brisjkr » Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Hot post! Got me hard reading it. I really enjoy openly masturbating in front of others. Have jacked off in front of male friends hundreds of times. Wish I got more chances to do it on front of female friends. Masturbating freely around your wife was great - doing it in front of your father-in-law too - that's awesome!
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jackin around the House

Postby dickguy » Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm almost 73 and have been jacking off since I was about 14. Back in the 50's in the drive in movies, my girlfriend would often give me handjobs and I would jill her off, rather then take the chance of getting caught actually fucking in the car in the movies. In the early 60's when I was married to my first wife, we would often play with each others genitals while watching TV. I remember that several times, while she was nursing our son, I would be fingering her pussy and at least one time, I made her cum while she was feeding the baby. She would also jack me to near orgasm, when we would break it off and head for bed to finish.
That marriage ended in 1966, but had nothing to do with the great sex we had. Married 2nd wife in 1967 and before, during and after we raised three kids, we had wonderful jacking, jilling and intercourse sex. She passed away late in 2006, but about 18 months before that, she brought her widowed older sister into our sex life. Sis asked my wife if she would mind if she could jack me off and watch me cum, as a way of her getting some sexual relief. My wife wondered how that would give her any relief juyst from making me cum, and suggested that I fuck Sis instead. That suited her even more. Over the following 18 months, the three of us had several 3 somes, and Sis did get to jack me off a few times. Since my wife passed away, I still see Sis a couple times a year, as we live 1700 miles apart, and she still loves to fuck me, suck me and wank me.
Both my wives and I have been members of nudist resosrts and now Sis and I also are members of a resort in Florida. Public displays of sex are not allowed, but when no one else is around, she will often reach over, fondle my cock and let me know that we should go back to our room and get it on. When we are alone in her house, we are often nude and have had mutual masturbation in every room in her house.
Dickguy
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories