Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:35 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jackin off

Men and Women Can Both Post Here *Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jackin off

Postby longsword » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 am

my first pic post. let me know what you think. I was jackin off for some people. first pic is me shooting my load a third time. second pic is after edging and coming a second time and using my cum to lube my cock.
Attachments
P1020743.JPG
shooting another load
P1020743.JPG (70.49 KiB) Viewed 15991 times
P1020734.JPG
wet with cum
P1020734.JPG (79.54 KiB) Viewed 15982 times
Penis: 6.5 circumsized trimmed pubes
Exhibitionist, Nudist, Masterbationist
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Jackin off

Postby greenangelo » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

nice.. :D
greenangelo
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 pm

I luv to squirt all over myself like that.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby barryandfriend » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 pm

What a heavy cummer I just love your pic.
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Postby alwayserect » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 pm

great pics love seeing all that cum on your cock
love to stroke my cock!
love to watch a woman masturbate
really enjoy phone sex so any ladies who like to play on the phone pm me!!
alwayserect
Lieutenant Libido

Postby C5 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Great job! Hope we see more!
C5
Lieutenant Libido

Postby paul165 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 am

nice pics, more please!!!!
paul165
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby longsword » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:04 am

laying out in the sun, always remember to protect your cock from a sunburn with genuine cum..don't forget those nice big smooth balls
Attachments
P1020723.JPG
cum tan lotion
P1020723.JPG (74.86 KiB) Viewed 15685 times
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby luvtojerk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Great first cum pic, luv the cum all over ur cock and leg
luvtojerk
Private Privates

Postby longsword » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 am

I was feeling like I needed to do something wild in life and always had a fantasy about being a naked server at a party after seeing it once before. A gay couple I knew from a masturbation club helped me set it up. Jason and Gregg agreed to host a small party at their house and we agreed no more than 8 people. I expected the guests to be their gay and lesbian friends because of a surprise we had planned.

I was fully naked when answering the door as the guests arrived. They were all surprised but not as surprised as I was when 3 straight girls showed up. Jason decided to have one of his lesbian friends invite them and they were only told there might be a ‘male stripper’, which is exactly what greeted them. The guests were told that they could touch any part of my body except my cock unless it was soft and then they could get me hard but were not allowed to make me cum. During the party I walked around serving the guests and they would take advantage of keeping me hard. It was also hard to stay hard once I got comfortable being naked around the people.

The dinner table was set up so all guests could see me naked while at the table. By the time dessert was served my thighs were wet and sticky with lots of precum. After dessert, Gregg called me over and started squeezing my balls then said it felt like I needed some relief and as a surprise I would cum for everyone. We had planned this but what I was not expecting is Jason then announced that the lucky person who got the green bead would be the one to masturbate me.

Kristy, one of the straight girls, won and quickly came over and walked around as if inspecting me. She grabbed my ass and said “firm.” Then she grabbed my cock and balls and said “very firm very ripe and ready”. To everyone’s surprise she got to her knees and took both of my balls into her mouth and started sucking. She then began licking the precum from my thighs. Without hesitation she rammed her mouth over my cock then lifted my balls so I was completely in her mouth. Her hands grabbed my ass and I felt her teeth clamp under my scrotum and on my shaft. It wasn’t a hard bite.

She worked her tongue against my balls and underside of my penis. It was probably my imagination but it felt like that dangly part at the back of her throat was touching the head of my penis. Precum was dripping down her throat. She pulled out my cock and started jacking me off. It felt like I would not stop shooting my load. Soon as I stopped she sucked me clean and we were finished.
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby kmere44549 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am

next party at my house just cum alone lol

nice i bet u go back
kmere44549
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby C5 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Wow great experience!! Too bad there aren't any pics of that! Care to describe her to us?
C5
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jaybeater » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Great Pics! I love masturbating in front of a camera.
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby aronpete » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 am

longsword wrote:I was feeling like I needed to do something wild in life and always had a fantasy about being a naked server at a party after seeing it once before. A gay couple I knew from a masturbation club helped me set it up. Jason and Gregg agreed to host a small party at their house and we agreed no more than 8 people. I expected the guests to be their gay and lesbian friends because of a surprise we had planned.

I was fully naked when answering the door as the guests arrived. They were all surprised but not as surprised as I was when 3 straight girls showed up. Jason decided to have one of his lesbian friends invite them and they were only told there might be a ‘male stripper’, which is exactly what greeted them. The guests were told that they could touch any part of my body except my cock unless it was soft and then they could get me hard but were not allowed to make me cum. During the party I walked around serving the guests and they would take advantage of keeping me hard. It was also hard to stay hard once I got comfortable being naked around the people. ...
She worked her tongue against my balls and underside of my penis. It was probably my imagination but it felt like that dangly part at the back of her throat was touching the head of my penis. Precum was dripping down her throat. She pulled out my cock and started jacking me off. It felt like I would not stop shooting my load. Soon as I stopped she sucked me clean and we were finished.

Thanks for the great story, it got me stroking.
aronpete
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby longsword » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 am

this is what greeted people at the door and kept them entertained all night

[attachment=0]P1060618.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
P1060618.JPG
P1060618.JPG (55.97 KiB) Viewed 12072 times
longsword