View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:19 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking to videos

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jacking to videos

Postby dickhardy » Wed May 06, 2009 6:28 pm

As I have gotten older, I have more and more problems with getting and keeping a good hardon. I have not been able to fuck a woman in years, because I just can't get it hard enough.
But, I have found that most times, when I get on the internet and begin watching some of the videos, this old dick of mine gets almost fully hard. Sure feels nice. Of course as I watch the videos, I begin a slow jacking. Just enough to feel good, but not enough so I cum to quickly. I really don't know what type of video is my favorite. I really enjoy watching a woman masturbate, a man jacking off, a woman sucking a man's dick, a woman jacking a man off, a man and woman fucking, a man eating a pussy (I really like that), and maybe one of my favorites is watching a tranny with a man.
I will watch several before it gets to the point that I really need to cum. Then I'll find something that really is hot, most of the time it will include seeing the man shoot a load, and I will try to time my cumming to happen at the same time as the man in the video.
Even though I don't cum like I used to when I was younger - I don't actually shoot anymore, and there are times that regardless of what I do, or what I watch, I am just not able to cum, I enjoy very much trying. And when I do cum, it still feels just as good as it did when I was a young man. In fact, I think I'll find me a good video and go for it right now - CARE TO JOIN ME?
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jacking to videos

Postby dickguy » Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey Dick hardy,
You didn't say how old you are, but I'm 71 and even though I've slowed way down on my actual fucking, since my wife passed away in 2006, I still manage to masturbate at least once a day, many times twice. Like you, I don't shoot my cum like in the old days, but do produce a nice load. I see my sister in law about 3 or 4 times a year and thats where my fucking comes in.
Any interest in trading any photos.
Dickguy
dickguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dickhardy » Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 pm

I am 73. I don't get to fuck at all anymore. My wife for some reason decided about 20 years ago that she did not want any kind of sex. I have asked why, but she won't even answer when I ask. As for trading photos, I don't have the equipment nor the knowledge to post pictures.
Do you have any erection problems. Sometimes I just can not get it hard.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jack_n_forfun » Fri May 15, 2009 3:12 am

WELL GUYS, I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT, AT 71 YEARS OLD, I CAN'T GET IT AS HARD AS I USED TO, BUT I REALLY DO ENJOY THE ORGASMS. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE A WOMAN THAT DONT MIND MASTURBATING ME. SHE IS JUST A CLOSE FRIEND THAT WAS A FRIEND OF MY EX-WIFE. SHE SEEMS TO ACTUALLY ENJOY HOLDING MY COCK IN HER HAND. UNFORTUNATELY, I ONLY SEE HER ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH. I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IT UP, I HAVE FOUND A WAY OF GETTING IT UP AND KEEPING IT UP. YES, THAT IS TRUE. I HAVE FOUND A FEW WOMEN THAT ENJOY WATCHING ME MASTURBATE OVER MY CAM. I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT AS MUCH AS I CAN. I SENT ONE OF THE LADIES A FEW BUCKS AND SHE HAD 5 LADIES OVER TO WATCH ME. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU GUYS BUT IT IS A WONDERFUL THRILL FOR ME TO HAVE 5 WOMEN WATCH ME PERFORM FOR THEM. AND, AT MY AGE TO. YOU MAY ASK HOW DO I KNOW FOR SURE THERE WERE 5 WOMEN WATCHING ME. VERY SIMPLE, THEY HAD A CAM ALSO. I WON'T DO IT UNLESS THEY CAN PROVE TO ME THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY WOMEN. THERE ARE 3 OR 4 WAYS TO PROVING THAT. IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WANT TO CHAT OR JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, SEND ME A MESSAGE.
jack_n_forfun

Return to Stories