View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:56 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jerking in the Wilderness

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jerking in the Wilderness

Postby Kiwijacker » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 am

A friend told me of a small lake in the middle of the mountains that was largely unknown and a perfect place to pitch a tent and forget about your worries for a while. So I packed up and drove to this secret lake and it was perfect. Imagine a lake only about 500m in diameter surrounded on 3 sides by mountains. Pure relaxing bliss.
After setting up the tent I was feeling nice and relaxed so I cracked open a beer and knocked it back pretty quickly. It was a glorious day with a warm summer breeze and not a cloud in the sky. I soon got a little horny and decided to get naked. It felt so liberating to be nude with no-one for miles and only the crisp, clean air, mountains and lake for company. This was the first time I had been naked outside and I was soon so hard that I surprised myself. I began walking around the lake naked, cock in hand, slowly wanking myself. It was so good.
Then I found a little rise that led to a rocky outcropping. So I trudged up to the rock and scrambled up to the top of it. There was a perfect view of the lake and tent. I stood at the edge and looked over my domain. With the breeze washing over my cock and balls I jerked off and soon spurted my creamy load over the edge onto the grass below. I had been so horny that my knees buckled as I came. I felt so good.
I spent 3 days at the lake and most of it was naked. I love being nude and jerking in the wilderness.
Kiwijacker

Re: Jerking in the Wilderness

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 pm

I hear ya, I have been camping before and when it got dark would get naked and wander around stroking my hard on until I came.I wanna go camping again.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby selflover » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 pm

I love camping in remote areas in the mountains. I also spend nearly the whole time naked and jerking off.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

The best time was,back about 12yrs ago I spent about 6 weeks in Calif.I found this nudist area up in the forest N of Fresno.I went every weekend and a few afternoons to hike there,play in the stream and be naked.More than once I would end up masturbating off the trail.Not too many people around,but most would be naked,and the rest didnt mind.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Return to Stories