View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jets fan?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Jets fan?

Postby GirlyLee » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:19 am

I am. That is, I love the pulsating jets in the pool. Where I live there's a beautiful in-ground pool that is well maintained. I love being out in the sun and if there were no neighbors around I would be naked all the time but alas, bathing suits are required. I was swimming around and discovered how wonderful the jets feel against my sore feet and back muscles. Then one day I was all alone and thought I'd try out one particularly strong jet. As the water rushed out to pummel my back I turned around and felt the same sensation on my chest. Mmmm I was in the 8 foot deep area so I had to hang onto the edge of the pool. The water was gushing on my breasts and I felt my nipples harden. I moved back and forth slowly letting the sensation literally wash over my tits. There is a little ledge so I placed the balls of my feet there and hoisted myself up so that the jet........was directly in front of my pussy. My breath caught and I leaned into the pulsing water. I wanted to remove my bottoms but couldn't so I wiggled my hips discretely and felt the gush of water move the material in such a way that my clit was getting a direct hit. Ahhhhhh!!! I held on to the edge of the pool pretending to read the information about the ladder. My breathing increased and I felt my inner pussy muscles clench. My nipples were rock hard so I rubbed them along the pool edge. I decided that I didn't care if anyone could see me because it felt so fucking incredible! I moved my pussy around feeling my clit become engorged. I enjoyed the sensation for a long time not letting myself cum but then realized that anyone could show up at anytime. So I just let the jet jab at my clit until I felt my pussy begin to squeeze deep inside. Jab after pulsating jab I came, closing my eyes feeling my heartbeat deep inside my cunt. I came again immediately after the first one making my legs shake. I was breathing heavy so I lowered my head and rode the climax to its end. I wanted a third orgasm but I couldn't stay on the ledge any longer. I let go and swam to the shallow end. There's 2 jets there but not as strong as the one in the deep end so after I recovered abit I got out and headed to the outdoor shower. I made use of that strong pulsating jet in the 8 foot deep end on several occasions. ;-)

Makes me wet just thinking about it! As I was typing this out I could see my nipples poking through my tank top. I've scratched my fingernails across them and pinched them and now they are thrusting out of the top. My clit is begging to be touched, my shorts creamy with my girly goo. I need to finger myself to orgasms.....soooooooo wet
GirlyLee
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Jets fan?

Postby romeothethird » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:48 am

What a hot experience. Thank you for all the detail - that's what got me throbbing hard!
romeothethird
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 pm

I would love to get some of your girley goo on my face darling.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby darthmaul » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Love your stories... I always want to hear more, and to be there!
darthmaul
Private Privates

Return to Stories