View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

JO while pissing

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

JO while pissing

Postby jacknalldatime » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Have you ever JO while pissing? Sounds weird, right?

Here's how I do it. Build up a good piss. Stand in shower and get semi-hard. As I push to piss I start stroking. The pressure is unreal! Then fully erect I force my piss the whole time stroking, never letting up. It gives you the sensation of continually cumming. Then when you try to squeeze the last piss out, jerk strongly upward and you will be amazed how far it shoots up.

Sounds weird but try it!
jacknalldatime

Re: JO while pissing

Postby dickhardy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I have never done that, but every time I shower it do the following. I have asked on here and one other masturbation site, and never found anyone else that enjoys this, but to me it is just an extra sensation that feels really good.
I an uncut, so I pull the foreskin back and then soap up really good. Then I make sure there is plenty of soap on the head of my dick and just on the top of the head (not the piss holes), I start rubbing really fast and hard. In just a little while I will start pissing and the relief that I get is almost as good as shooting a load of cum.
Back when I was younger, and taking tube baths instead of showers, I would always jackoff under the water for a little different feeling. And of course there are times when I will jackoff in the shower, but the pissing thing is every time I take a shower. It just feels good.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Re: JO while pissing

Postby dickhardy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Just reading some old posts of mine. I still am surprised that no one else seems to do this. In fact, I did it again today. I had already shot a load of cum and was cleaning up afterward. I did exactly what I described above - soap on my dick - rub the top of the head of my dick really hard and fast, and in just a little while here comes the piss. The only way I can describe the feeling is that it almost feels exactly like cumming. Surely I am not the only one that does this. As the old saying goes, "TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT".
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories