View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Knickers off while I wanked myself off

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Knickers off while I wanked myself off

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am

Recently, when I asked my wife if she fancied an early night, she said she was not in the mood. However, I was feeling very horny and I told her I really needed to cum. So I asked her if she would pull down her knickers for me to look at her bare bottom while I wanked myself off. She knows how much the sight of her bottom turns me on. She smiled and seemed ready to please, saying "That's a naughty thing to ask", as she stood up and proceeded to fully remove her panties and then pulled up her skirt to reveal her lovely round bottom. We were in the living room where she was watching a tv movie but after I had asked her for this favour she became less interested in the tv. Now, with her bare ass just inches from my face, I remained seated and hurridly undid my pants, took out my stiffening cock and began wanking away. She spent much of the time looking over her shoulder at what I was doing and she moved closer, pushing her bottom into my face. She seemed to be enjoying the impulsive experience almost as much as me as I held her buttocks with one hand while masturbating with the other and, at the same time, licking all over her bare ass. I couldn't last any longer, I felt my cock throbbing, desperate to cum. I told her I was about to cum and as I held my throbbing erection against the back of her legs I ejaculated onto her legs and onto her knickers which were still lying on the floor. For the remainder of the evening we watched out the tv movie until the end, but I don't think my wife paid much attention to it as, for the duration, I sat next to her playing with her pussy and she also had a couple of intense orgasms before the end.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Return to Stories