View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Last night.....

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Last night.....

Postby jamiegirl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:36 pm

Ok, well I thought I would at least share the sex that my hubby and I had last night. I'm bored this morning so here goes....Hubby was real sleepy last night after a hard days work so he went up to bed an hour or so before me. When I finished up some laundry I came upstairs and got my shower. I walked in our bedroom and my husband was laying on top the covers (face down) completely naked. I had been insanely horny all day long as usual, and to see him laying there with his legs kind of spread open was driving me nuts. I could see his balls all relaxed laying on the bed. I layed down beside him but with my feet near his head and my head looking at his beautiful balls. I touched him lightly but he didn't wake up, he was really out of it. I was really getting turned on so I started licking his ball sack from behind him and working my tounge up to his asshole, lightly licking around it and then on it, pushing my tounge firmly against it. Much to my surprise he was waking up and moaning and inviting me in (to my surprise because my husband isn't a butt man, I've often wanted to massage his prostate and make him cum that way, but he is butt phobic lol). I then continued what I was doing and he was grinding his cock against the bed. I cupped my hand under his balls and felt his cock growing rock hard and he started grinding my hand. I grabbed the lube out of the drawer and started jacking him while I was still licking his balls and ass while he layed on his side.
After he enjoyed that for awhile he rolled over and told me that he really needed me to fuck him. So I slid my (very wet at this point) pussy down his glistening cock and rode him really hard. I was so excited to feel him inside me I was cuming alot and even squirted a little (on a good day I can squirt pretty good). Slamming my pussy down his shaft and slamming hard onto him, sqeezing my pussy muscles around his cock. Bringing my pussy up and teasing the head of his cock with it. At this point he was already ready to cum, I could tell he was trying to hold it off (I know that face alot hahah) but I didn't want to let him, I rode his cock so hard he exploded inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing and squirting his cum inside me, mixing with my cum and wetness. After a minute or two I layed down beside him and admired his beautiful cock, wet, shiney, half limp, with the remaining cum oozing out the head of his penis. I just wanted to suck it off and start again but he was out like a light lol....the end to a rough work day.
jamiegirl
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby toulge » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:24 pm

You are really so hot...Would you like from me to masturbate for you?How do you feel with it?I've never found a girl so maybe the most suitable person to do that if you want.
masturbation: 4 times per day
messenger:[email protected]
toulge
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:48 pm

Awesome story Jamie, I am old enough to have gotten over the butt thing, so I really enjoy my gal licking my balls and ass, im not phobic about her putting a finger in.Usually when it happens she is jacking me and there is no return. I cum hard and spray lots of hot juice everywhere.Damn ur story has me all worked up, time to stroke.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Doma » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:56 am

mmmm tasty, I like the way you described the riding him part, very hot.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby OnSexuality » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:37 am

truly a talented writer in more ways than one, lol.
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories