View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:33 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Leaving behind a little present....

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Leaving behind a little present....

Postby crazydawg_23 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:14 am

This happened a little while ago. This is my first story and I just decided to write on my most recent little adventure. So, don't get your hopes too high. haha

So, I woke up one morning and was sporting a massive morning boner. Figuring that I needed to take care of this, I decided that I'd have a little session before starting the day. So, I head to the bathroom to get some tissue, and pass by my cousin's room. She's lived with us for a long while so we pretty much grew up together. I'm 25 and she's 20. She's about 5'6", pretty slim body, not too skinny but just right, nice perky ass, and beautiful 34C breasts. Besides a few grabs and slaps of the ass and tits while walkin by, i pretty much try not to make any moves towards her like that.

anyway, so I pass her room and she's still asleep. she has the covers completely covering her and is turning the opposite direction, but the shape of her lovely body is still very much visible and appealing. keep in mind, im horny as all hell and all kinds of thoughts are goin through my head. So, i decide to get a closer look. I inch my way into her room and get about a foot away from her bed, and she suddenly shifts a bit. Startled a bit, i take a step back but realize she wasnt turning over. So i go back towards her and decide I might as well sneak in a good feel. So I slowly reach over and touch and rub her ass a bit through the covers. felt really good despite it being covered. I then notice that she's not totally covered and that her right breast is a bit exposed. this got me really horny and I just decided to go for it. I reach over and slowly grab her breast. It felt soo soft and the fact that it was my cousin and that she had no idea made it all the more exciting.

I suddenly got the idea to just have a wank right here next to her. So I take my cock out and start to stroke it while still over her. All the while i'm feeling her up and down, moving the sheet around to get better access to her tits. Jerking off next to her, while at any moment, she could turn around and catch me, was such an exhilerating feeling. I couldnt take it anymore and came all over her sheets. I tried my best to keep quiet and thankfully succeeded. I finally got the hell out of there and acted like nothing happened. Later that day, we passed each other in the stairs and she gave me a little smirk. I'm guessing she liked my little gift. :mrgreen:
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories