Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Looking for J/O buddies in NC/SC

Places to Meet, and People to Jack or to Jill

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Looking for a jill or jack for a weekend of fun

Postby mrmac2k » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

If things go as I hope, I will be in the area (Concord) the first weekend of February. If anyone knows of any places a guy can go to to have some adult fun OR if some of you (definitely female and some male) want to get together one evening I'd be down for that. Masturbation of course is what I'm looking for. Anything more is a bonus and not the main goal. Things can happen in my hotel room if no one knows of any happenin places.

I will post again if I'm able to host. Understand, I'd like to have some women show up but I know the chances of that happening aren't that good, at least not without them getting to know me and feeling comfortable and the like. I don't expect them to show up to my room (boy would that be cool if that could happen) but I would love to see women show up to any adult hot spots in the area whether it be in Concord or Charlotte or any other city within 45 minutes drive. Guys, if you know of any women who are about it then by all means invite them. There won't be enough time for gettin warmed up so please come ready to go!! Ladies, if you'd are serious about having some fun and want to get to know me, by all means, PM and lets start gettin to know each other.

I will post again as the time grows close and all will know if things are a go. You can send a PM with your intentions. Guys, I know most of you are down so see if you can get some women involved. I like variety (men AND women) but honestly, women get me going (nothing like watchin and hearin a women go over the edge -- and squirt when possible)....unless you know of a very sexy tranny then you may have my attention (Danielle Foxx is a good example!! lol).

Post to you all soon one way or another.
mrmac2k
Private Privates

Re: Looking for J/O buddies in NC/SC

Postby momspantyboy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 pm

any one who is intrested...there is a truck stop in spartanburg off interstate 85. its the cowpens exit...if you wanna meet up and get a room meet us there around 730 tonight..havesomething red in your front window so we will know.. thanks..post a reply on here if you plan on coming
momspantyboy
Private Privates

Previous

Return to Jack and Jill Buddies