Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbating face down - cause of problems

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbating face down - cause of problems

Postby softtouch » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 am

I learned to masturbate by doing it face down against my bed. When I tried to have sex the first time, I had trouble getting erect. When I was first sexually active, I could only reach orgasm about a third of the time. I looked on the internet for my problem and found that masturbating face down is a problem called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome. (Not everyone agrees that this is a problem though.) I followed the advice on the http://www.healthystrokes.com website and learned to masturbate with my hand. Since then I have had a lot easier time having sex.

I thought I would share my experience and ask if others have experienced the same. Or are there men who have only ever masturbated face down and DON'T have sexual problems?
Last edited by softtouch on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
softtouch
Private Privates

Re: Masturbating face down - cause of problems

Postby pilloving » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 am

Not exactly face down but my favorite method has always been humping my pillow in a number of positions, such as laying on my back with the pillow between my legs, sitting on the edge of the bed with one corner of the pillow tucked under my ass and rubbing the pillow against my cock, or straddling the pillow and sort of riding it.

I have never had problems with normal sex or with getting an erection, but maybe humping a soft pillow is different from humping the bed...
pilloving
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: Masturbating face down - cause of problems

Postby eliminator » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am

I read somewhere masturbating in certain ways can cause damaged to the urethra or something (causing pee to come out as a spray from what was described)

but beyond that, not that i know of
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Techniques