Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

masturbating virgins

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

masturbating virgins

Postby billywhit08 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Anyone else here a virgin. I'm lonely and masturbating helps alot. I'm nearly 30 and it can be really sad when everyone else talks about hooking up. I masturbate to feel good. I would like to have sex but haven't been with anyone yet. Sometimes I feel like the only one who's a virgin especially at my age. Feel free to post your feelings.
billywhit08

Re: masturbating virgins

Postby jeronimo88 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 am

I'm 19 years old, but yes I'm a virgin. I don't think about it too much but I do remember every now and again when people ask who I've gotten with. haha. I suppose I just haven't met someone I feel intimate enough to have sex with yet, at least no one who I wanted to pursue.
I also masturbate to feel good. Sometimes I worry that no one will be able to get me off as good as I do.
jeronimo88

Postby dontcallmetony » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 am

27 and still a virgin here, a crippling case of terminal shyness, really. I don't masturbate as much as I used to--since I tend to have some friends I chat and roleplay with scattered all across the Internet--but I still love to feel myself get hard and explode my load. Nothing wrong with that, I hope, though I am a bit torn between confidence that I'll find someone to help me out and my shyness.
dontcallmetony

Postby Bounce0922 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

I've had sex once, didn't happen until I was 29. I started masturbating when I was like 4 or something so I don't really associate it with sex, it's just something I love and it gets me through a lot of rough times. I understand how you feel however I sometimes feel lonely while I masturbate. Something I love that much would be great if I could share the experience. I dunno if that makes sense at all but reading this made me feel good. Hope you find someone, just keep in mind that masturbation will never fuck you over ;)
30/male/straight.
Bounce0922
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Filip » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey shy guys, some of these posts are pretty old, are you still virgins?

Hang in there, I was a shy guy, still am, and it was a long time before I had sex with a woman. If I can offer any advice it's just to put yourself out there, join clubs and groups and stuff. Eventually you'll meet women and some of them will be interested in you. Don't go to bars and try to hook up, that will never work for our kind.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Return to Just Chattin'