Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbating With My Panties

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masturbating With My Panties

Postby pantiesgirl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 pm

I am a girl with a bigger fetish for panties than most guys have. I have always loved smelling and licking my own panties, just always got turned on by the smell of me when turned on, and the taste. When fingering myself I always enjoyed sucking my juices off my fingers and thought about how it would be to lick my juices out of the crotch of my panties that had been draining into them all day from being so horny and thinking so many naughty thoughts all day. My panties always get really wet, sometimes I have to change them because I wonder if others can smell me. I wanted a way to enjoy my juices and have my hands free to rub myself, so I took off my panties and place them over my head like a mask and put the crotch right over my nose and mouth. I was tingling with excitement and almost trembling because it felt so naughty doing this. I inhaled my scents and I could feel myself getting wetter as it ran out of me and down my butt crack. I then stuck my tongue out and tasted my soaking wet panties and started to rub myself and I sniffed and licked my panties. It was so amazing to be able to continually smell and taste myself while rubbing myself, usually I would take my fingers out of me and taste myself and then put them back in so I only got the taste for a moment, now with my panties over my nose and mouth I was able to enjoy my scents and taste the entire time I masturbated. I was so wet and juicy, I could feel it as I said running down my butt crack and when I came it was so intense, much more intense than I have ever had. The combination of being able to smell myself and taste myself while pleasuring myself added so much more intensity to my pleasure and masturbating with my panties pressed against my nose and mouth has become my favorite way to masturbate.
I am a girl who has a bigger panty fetish than most guys. If your into seeing amateurs in panties check out this place http://amateurpantiesclub.com. Seeing other girls in panties gets my panties so wet.
pantiesgirl

Return to Techniques