View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masturbation log

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Do you ever keep a count or log of your masturbation?

Yes
29%
No
71%

Total votes : 145

Masturbation log

Postby spooge4u » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:36 am

Every few years I will keep a record of my masturbations just to check my frequency, methods or other things I am interested in.

I kept daily records in 2003, and can report that I masturbated 1, 132 times or an average of 3.1 times a day.

In 2004, I kept count only of the days I didn't masturbate at least once. That count was zero. I didn't miss a single day in 2004, and many were multiple j/o days, but i didn't count.

So far I haven't missed a day of j/o in 2005 yet.

In my car's gas/mileage log book, I make note of when I masturbate while driving - the date, the odometer reading when I cum, and who the fantasy was about. Now THAT's an interesting read! On a several day 1,000+ mile trip, I may j/o a dozen times. I LOVE long drives.

Does any body else do this? :?:
spooge4u
Private Privates

Postby gateway » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:48 pm

never did this.. hmmm.. .. 3 times a day.. wow.. thats some jacking off :) you ever get sore?
gateway

Masturbation Log

Postby BobJob » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:33 pm

I've never even considered trying to keep track. Hell, there's no way I could count that high. I J/O at least to or three times a day. And that's a slow day. Too bad it's always alone.
I'm really looking forward to my first mutual masturbation. I've been doing the for 45 yrs but never had the opportunity to share the fun. Won't someone help me out.
Alone in S.E. Fl.
BobJob
Private Privates

Postby brisjkr » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:27 am

I considered it once but found that after I cum I couldn't be bothered. Would love to read someone elses though, especially the details of jacking off with other guys.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby shelbienameless » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:42 am

I like to cum every day (or should I say NIGHT!) If I am not up to doing it myself, I have a fine, long latex toy that can do the job for me!
shelbienameless

Masturbation log

Postby aukusti » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:46 pm

Most interesting....I used to do something like you have done but that was many years ago when I was more active.
Have you ever kept the record or estimated the time you are engaged in self pressuring. Sometimes, I am doing it for 2,3 or even 4 hours before allowing myself to cum.
aukusti

Re: Masturbation log

Postby brisjkr » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:17 pm

aukusti wrote: Sometimes, I am doing it for 2,3 or even 4 hours before allowing myself to cum.

That's the norm for me. I've always loved the feeling of being naked and horny and like to keep myself feeling that way for as long as possible. As I get older I'm finding I masturbate more for the pleasure I get from stroking rather than as a way of blowing my load.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tinyunit » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:03 pm

I've never keeep a year long total, but I have kept track of a weekend total. It was 28 for a two day total. Yes I was a bit tender after that!
tinyunit

Postby Just Jackin » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:29 am

I don't keep a log but I know I masterbate more than I fuck my wife.
Just Jackin
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Masturbation log

Postby jay pierpont » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:55 pm

spooge4u wrote:Every few years I will keep a record of my masturbations just to check my frequency, methods or other things I am interested in.

I kept daily records in 2003, and can report that I masturbated 1, 132 times or an average of 3.1 times a day.

In 2004, I kept count only of the days I didn't masturbate at least once. That count was zero. I didn't miss a single day in 2004, and many were multiple j/o days, but i didn't count.

So far I haven't missed a day of j/o in 2005 yet.

In my car's gas/mileage log book, I make note of when I masturbate while driving - the date, the odometer reading when I cum, and who the fantasy was about. Now THAT's an interesting read! On a several day 1,000+ mile trip, I may j/o a dozen times. I LOVE long drives.

Does any body else do this? :?:

I've never kept a log but I've jacked off in the car many, many times on road trips. Shooting while driving can be a little dangerous but it's exciting and gets even moreso when the semi truck drivers puill up along side your car and look down on you while you're jacking.
jay pierpont
Private Privates

Postby goforitMark » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:09 am

Never kept a log, but I know I jacked off every day around 2/3 times in 2005 that around 1200 times. In my car, probably around 50 times
goforitMark
Lieutenant Libido

Masturbation Log

Postby Mongoose » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:48 pm

A couple of years ago I found a site called kittenhate which was an on line masturbation log. When you logged in, you'd fill in a little pre programmed box to tell when you masturbated, where you masturbated, what was your jackin' material, were you alone or with someone, and a few lines to comment on your orgasm. The site would keep statistics for both males and females, such as: rankings in your state, rankings in your country, rankings in your age group. There was also the ability to join groups and compete against other groups. It was a blast. That site went down in 2004, but I got into the habit of maintaing an orgasm log (both for sex with women and masturbation) Having just completed 2005, here are my 2005 orgasm stats.

1. Total orgasms - 340
2. Sex with a woman - 24 times
3. Number of sex partners - 3
3. Masturbation - 316 times
4. Avg. orgasm per day 0.93
5. Number of nude women (photos) jacked to - 148
6. Top ten jackin' babes and number of times -- Amy McCarthy 18, Hollie Winnard 17, Jaime Hammer 12, Courtney Metscher 10, Kate Marie 8, Stephanie Eve 7, Dream Kelly 7, Tailor James 7, Shawn Hektor 6, Kellie Connolly 6
Mongoose
Lieutenant Libido

Re: Masturbation Log

Postby weasel » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:10 am

Mongoose wrote:A couple of years ago I found a site called kittenhate which was an on line masturbation log. When you logged in, you'd fill in a little pre programmed box to tell when you masturbated, where you masturbated, what was your jackin' material, were you alone or with someone, and a few lines to comment on your orgasm. The site would keep statistics for both males and females, such as: rankings in your state, rankings in your country, rankings in your age group. There was also the ability to join groups and compete against other groups. It was a blast. That site went down in 2004, but I got into the habit of maintaing an orgasm log (both for sex with women and masturbation) Having just completed 2005, here are my 2005 orgasm stats.

1. Total orgasms - 340
2. Sex with a woman - 24 times
3. Number of sex partners - 3
3. Masturbation - 316 times
4. Avg. orgasm per day 0.93
5. Number of nude women (photos) jacked to - 148
6. Top ten jackin' babes and number of times -- Amy McCarthy 18, Hollie Winnard 17, Jaime Hammer 12, Courtney Metscher 10, Kate Marie 8, Stephanie Eve 7, Dream Kelly 7, Tailor James 7, Shawn Hektor 6, Kellie Connolly 6

you should start a new site like that. i'll pay to join 8)
weasel

Re: Masturbation Log

Postby ilovetodoit » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:12 am

weasel wrote:you should start a new site like that. i'll pay to join 8)

:lol:
ilovetodoit
Lieutenant Libido

Postby spengle » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:54 am

ive tried to count a couple of times, but i always loose count lol
spengle
Private Privates

Next

Return to Stories