Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

masturbation open curtains

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

masturbation open curtains

Postby footage » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Who masturbates with the curtains open. I know the door may be closed but anyone do it with the curtains open. You may get a possible look from the neighbor or you might not. You would get the privacy away from others in the house but have any of you just done it for exhibitionism or just do it anyway with the curtain open.
footage
Major Orgasm

Re: masturbation open curtains

Postby Slivers » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 pm

The idea really turns me on, but I might be too chicken shit.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Not at home, but in hotels quit a bit.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby footage » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:33 pm

oh ok. yeah hotel seem ok. anyone could walk by at anytime. hopefully not guys but girls or someone who really hasnt seen it done before of legal age of course might get a nice look. However I wouldnt do it on purpose for a maid or anything.didnt turn out to well for me but thats another story. You guys and any girls want to join please do. It would be nice if the neighbors good get in a good look too but your window has to be facing theres and you could play it off if you want. Maybe you could even catch them some time. Too bad old people live near me and my room faces the street lol.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby Filip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 am

I'd like to do it if I knew the person who saw me would like it. But I don't want someone underage to see me or someone who is going to call the cops, or someone who is going to knock on my door and confront me.

One time I lived across the courtyard from a couple that liked to hang around naked in their apartment. They didn't realize that I could see everything through their sheer curtains. One night I left all the lights on and my shades open and stood far enough back in my apartment (in the kitchen) so that only they could see me and I jacked off, but I had no way of knowing they saw me. I lost interest in this and didn't try it again, because I would have had to move my computer into the kitchen to make a habit of it. If I had a video camera at that time that I could point in their direction to see if they were watching, I might have tried it again.

I jacked off in a downtown hotel once the morning I was checking out. I figured only adults in the office buildings across the way would see me and there would be no time for me to get in trouble. It was more like I was too lazy to close the curtains than any kind of exhibitionism.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby fuzzyt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Quite a few years ago I lived in a house that backed up to a row of houses. Our house was higher than the one directly behind so either me or my neighbor could look right into each other's patio doors. I'm pretty sure my neighbor was single, because I never saw anyone else through her windows. I also think she was a nurse because sometimes she would be wearing green scrubs. (This might have something to do with the fact that I married a nurse on the second go around!)

I didn't have to be at work until close to noon, so almost every morning, after my (ex)wife left for work, I would open up the curtains at the patio door, take off all my clothes and open up a few Penthouse magazines around me. I would stand sideways to the glass doors, that way, if my neighbor happened to look over, she would be able to see me at a profile view with my cock in hand, standing straight out while I stroked it. When I reached orgasm I would arch my back and stick my cock out as far as I could so it would be easy to see the cum squirting from the end of my cock. After I had done this a few times, I started sliding the door open so there wouldn't be any glare from the glass and it would give a clearer view to anyone that might have been watching. Eventually, I started standing right in the doorway with my cock sticking outside. I would let my cum spray out onto the patio. I never knew for sure if the neighbor lady ever saw me, but I know she was home because I could see her moving around in her house through her patio door and her kitchen window. If she did, she must have enjoyed it because she never reported me to the police or even closed her curtains.

Now, where I live, the fence is too high and nobody can see into my house, bummer! But, a few nights ago, after my current wife and step-daughter were already in bed asleep, I was feeling brave and adventurous, so I opened up my front door, turned on the porch light above me and stepped out onto my front porch with nothing on but a teeshirt. My cock was swollen and standing at attention and I had just started to stroke it when a guy, walking his dog, came walking down the sidewalk and he said, "Hi, How ya' doin!" I just said "Great, and you?" There's no way he didn't see what I was up to, but he just kept walking up the street. I learned long ago to just act like it's a normal thing when you get caught and most people will just walk on by. Needless to say, I blew a big load on my front porch that night!

Hotels are also good for the open curtain routine! Anytime I stay in a hotel, which is quite often, I always open up the curtains and stand in front of the window to masturbate. I always request a room on the ground level, that way there is a greater chance that someone will walk by the window and catch a glimpse of my hard cock being stroked, or better yet, my cum squirting out. Floors two and three are also not bad because it's possible for people driving by on the streets below to see the show. Any higher up and it's near impossible to look into the rooms.

Well, sharing these events has caused a major leakage of precum so I guess it's time to give my cock the attention it needs and stroke it until it squirts!
Last edited by fuzzyt on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Slivers » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Even though I said I was too chicken shit, I actually did it last summer. I was in Paris in a hotel. I was pretty high, which was a bit of a bummer (like to watch and there were some very hot people on the building opposite). But if I would lie naked on my bed, there was one room of the building opposite that could watch right in. One day I came back to the hotel and I saw the girl living there walking a round. Of course I stripped and masturbated on my bed till I came. Was very hot and not sure if she saw me, but really enjoyed it.
Slivers
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:17 pm

I have done it on the balcony of a couple hotels, I was on like the 12 floor, facing the ocean, but several other hotels had a view of my building. I would go out late night early morning naked, sit in a chair and lube up slowly stroking until I could stand it, then slip down on my knees and blow my load.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby strokethrust » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:41 am

After possibly being caught last time I had the blinds open I'm back here at my computer by the window with my hard cock getting even harder as I let the sunshine in! No sign of my young sexy neighbour this time yet I'm sure she saw something last time she looked out of her window....if not me stroking my cock (like now lol) at least she must've seen me sitting here half naked and my arm pumping up and down. She did howver stay there at her desk for a long time after I realised I wasn't masturbating in complete privacy...before hand I had been walking about with my swollen cock being pretty bloody obvious!!
I didn't stop jerking off when I saw her but I did tone it down a bit and kept a keen I on her...which she seemed to be doing as well. But it was hard to be sure and even hardr to stop!. I don't want to upset her at all or get myself in trouble but I am getting a real thrill out of my semi public wank days here...Anyway no sign of her yet so I'm stroking away happily here hoping to see her face looking through that window soon mmm :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby selflover » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:22 pm

I've done it at hotels a lot. Don't know if anyone saw me. I sometimes do it at home with the blinds open but I watch for anyone coming by. Not sure I want to get caught by neighbors.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Blennie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 am

I remember when still living at my parent's house having my afternoon wank, naked on an armchair in front of the window facing onto the garden. I was really going for it and loving every minute when I noticed the neighbours in their garden just a few feet away! They were never home at that time of day it was so embarrassing.

I would regularly do it with the light on at night with the curtains open in my bedroom when I was a teenager. I can only imagine that I must have been seen.

An old school friend was reported to the Police by someone who saw him masturbating with the curtains open and was prosecuted for indecent exposure!
Blennie
Private Privates

Return to Just Chattin'