View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:10 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

masturbation thinking of Mandira Bedi

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

masturbation thinking of Mandira Bedi

Postby rekhafcker » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 am

so here i was naked and Rekha standing with her lingerie on. We made sure we had locked the door lest her kids might interfere our love making pleasure. We moved quickly towards each other and kissed passionately. I fondled her lips and pressed her body towards mine. She swooned and returned my kisses sweetly. She moaned and groaned in pleasure, but i just kept kissing her rosy lips and cheeks. i felt melting inside her. i removed her bra, and saw her amazing round breasts filled with milk and her bosom with pointed nipples. We knew we had to make passionate love so we fell down on the bed kissing. I wanted her breast milk so i went down a bit and licked her brown bosom. It made her feel good and she moaned in ecstasy. i kept licking it and kept looking at rekha s reaction. she had closed her eyes and was fingering her vagina, knowing she would be receiving some hot action. i kissed her lips and sucked her breasts, and this went happening for many minutes. my penis was already standing waiting to enter heaven. all this time i was on top of her and her hands caressing my back. i kissed her navel, licked it and she kept moaning and begging me to fuck her. I enjoyed her pleasure and pain, so obliged her. I slowly removed her panties underwear licked it and saw her wet vagina looking at me and asking me to lick it and suck the moisture. I spread apart her legs, rekha shrieked and i went all the way down, kissing her thighs and her vagina. I could see Rekha s eager expression and her breasts filled and I began licking her vagina like a hungry animal. I kissed it, licked it for hours and enjoyed the wetness of her vagina. She kept murmuring fucking terms and I was enjoying it. She now wanted my penis and so pulled my hair and came on top of me. She was smiling, laughing and marveling my 8 inch dick size. She kissed me and on my cheeks and neck and sucked my nipples and pinched the other, I enjoyed the pain. She kissed my dick, uncovered the mushroom and licked it. She sucked a bit and then swallowed my balls testicles and kept munching it. I shouted erotic words and held the bed end with my hands. I closed my eyes and peeked to see my rekha swallowing my penis entirely like a mad slut. She told me that her husband never satisfied her like this and she was having sex with numerous men, numerous times a day. I hardly cared as I was getting sexual pleasure. I cummed with full pleasure and she drank it without wasting a single drop. I got up,and we kept kissing for hours. I stood up and she stood up. I pressed her against the walls with her breasts facing me. I took those breasts in my mouth,lifted her body spread apart her legs and my penis entered her vagina and she hugged me closely and kissed me telling me to insert deeply and slowly. she smiled and then swooned as i started the sexual intercourse with her. we both enjoyed and i kept inserting in and out. I felt tired so asked her to turn around and I entered doggie style. she was like a helpless bitch with her body and breasts squashed against the walls and my dick entering her backdoor. After many hours of standing sex, I decided to have a sitting sex. I pulled a chair sat on it and asked her to entertain my penis by a lap dance, if she wanted to drink more cum. Her lust for cum was insatiable and she had become my slave since day 1 we had sex. She started grinding on my lap and we had great sex in the sitting position. I had deep sexual intercourse in her vagina as well as i got to munch her milky breasts. I had a fetish for anal sex, so i dragged her into the kitched while still fucking her and took butter, applied to her anus and entered her asshole albeit painfully. I kept inserting my dick inside out pulling her hair and slapping her butt, while she cried painfully enjoying her sex. Finally I fell on the bed with her , man on top, and we made sweet love with us in our arms, kissing and finally i emptied the cum inside her vagina. We were so busy kissing and making out I didnt realise my condom was torn and I had sex with her which could result in her making pregnant. And for rest of the night, we lay in each others arms kissing and telling erotic stories and events and for some time, lay in the bathtub smooching vigourously and masturbating each other..
rekhafcker

Return to Stories