View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:32 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

MAX - my very first DILDO! :D

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

MAX - my very first DILDO! :D

Postby masturbator85 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 am

Yesterday I was walking down the street and thought that I should finally get myself a dildo. A big, thick, realistic dildo. So I started to look for an adult store, and I finally found one. I had never visited a sex store before, so it was quite exciting for me. There was this quiet guy by the counter, around 30, almost bald on the head. I entered the main room with all those sex toys and DVDs hanging on the walls… There was, like, everything – vibrators, dildos, pussy and butt replicas, sex dolls, butt plugs, sex gels, lingerie and kinky clothing… I came up to the wall with dildos and looked for something that would suit my tastes. I spotted an 8-inch dildo with a very big head. It was thick and it had veins on it, so it looked quite yummy. The price was also nice (about 25 euros), so I asked the guy if they had those in stock. “Let me check” – he said and there he was a minute later with the thing packed in a neat black box. He opened it before me to see if everything’s OK and we had the deal. He wrapped the box in brown paper and put it in a plastic bag. I put the package in my backpack and went out of the store with my very first BRAND NEW DILDO! Yay!
I was so excited about carrying this thing on my back through the streets that I could feel a hard-on slowly mounting underneath my boxers. And so I went all the way to my place with a decent boner in my pants.
I couldn’t help checking the thing out as soon as I got into my apartment. I took my favorite gel from my bedside closet and ran to the bathroom. I took the package out of my backpack and opened it. And there it was… big, thick, pink-ish in color dildo, covered with veins, with tight balls and a sucker on its base. It’s made of rubber that’s pleasant to touch. It’s also not too stiff, so it’s just perfect for my ass. Maybe a bit too big for a start, though… I sticked it to the wall, lubed it up a bit and rammed it up my ass. It hurt like hell, but it was the kind of pain I myself enjoy… when I’m really horny, that is… And it was certainly the right moment! It really felt as if a huge, thick cock got stuck all the way up my butt… It felt AMAZING. I rode it for a while, moving myself closer to and farther from the wall, before I put it out and kneeled before the dildo. I started licking the head and I put it in my mouth – it was still warm (thanks to my ass) and I absolutely loved the taste of it. I sucked on it like a whore until it was all shiny, then I took care of the balls. They are a bit too stiff, but that’s really not a biggie. I covered it all with my drool. Then I decided to try some deep-throating and I gave it a go. I’ve got this gag reflex, so it wasn’t easy for me to put that huge thing down my throat, but somehow, with lots of lube, I managed to squeeze all 8 inches in for about 3 seconds. I was choking and drooling heavily, but I was so excited about having the whole thing in my mouth and throat. Truly amazing. I will definitely try to get rid of that gag reflex – if it’s possible at all – because I feel that this deep-throat thing might feel so good without it.
Finally, I stood in front of the dildo sticked to the wall and started jerking it, as well as my cock. I came a few minutes later – I shot my sperm all over the shaft and licked it up afterwards.
I just love my new toy  and I can’t wait for some more action in the near future. Oh, by the way, I’ve named it MAX :-D
LET'S WANK ON GMAIL CHAT: [email protected]
YAHOO ID: mstrbtr85
masturbator85
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: MAX - my very first DILDO! :D

Postby Tiggles » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Nice one dude on geting your first dildo :D

Got a dildo too remember my first time with while jerking was great 8)
Age 31 / Bi / Male
PMs Welcome
Tiggles
Lieutenant Libido

Re: MAX - my very first DILDO! :D

Postby kgwolves » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 pm

very nice i need to get myself one
i have one but its a small one that my ex gf gave me awhile back and doesnt really do the job for me
kgwolves
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories