View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:07 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

me giving GF massage and orgasm

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

me giving GF massage and orgasm

Postby joed05 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 am

this just happened about an hour ago.
just to say, she left a pair of white panties at my house earlier in the week and said she wanted them back :wink: .
i went over to her house today as usual for a thursday, i caught her coming out of the shower, i followed her back into her room and shut the door.
she started to dry herself off and told me to put on a DVD and to get myself comfortable, in other words to strip down to where i feel comfortable, being the horny bugger i am, i stripped naked, i had an idea, i got the panties out my pocket and put them on. i looked round to see her drying off and could feel a quiver in the panties i was wearing, i tried to keep it down.
she then reminded me to put a DVD on to watch/drown out nioses etc. i went over to the TV and bent down to turn the DVD player on when i heard a gasp, i knew it was because she had seen me in her panties, i finished turning it on and turned around to face her. all she had on was another pair of the exact same white panties. i should give details of her and myself before i go on, she is 5ft7, 38C boobs, very slim without being skinny, blond hair and shaved. i am 6ft1, quite skinny, 7" long uncut and 6" girth, also shaved.
back to the story: she could see my cock was increasingly growing bigger so she said they look good on you as joke, i kept them on. she was complaining about work so i asked her whether she would like a massage, she of course said yes i would love one. i got out the oil from her bedstand draw and worked it into my hands, i sat on her thighs with my legs outstretched towards her head, her legs were slightly parted so i could poke my member into the intimate places. i started at her shoulders and worked down to her ass, everytime i went up to her shoulders i thrust gently forward so my cock would poke/stroke her pussy, after 10 minutes of this i was rock hard so i just took off the panties i was wearing. i looked at my GF's panties and they were soaking, i could see most of her slit. she complained that i was giving her dead legs so i got off her and started to tickle her legs, going higher and higher each time until i started to massage her slit and clit, shewanted me inside her. i got back on, kness either side of her thighs and leant forward so i was leaning on her, i grabbed her tits and began to thrust down. not actually penetrating yet, sliding over her panties onto her clit, she was getting more horny and wanted diretc contact so she tugged down her panties and spread her legs wide, i rubbed her clit again and positioned my cock at her entrance, i could feel her vulva opening up and let my cock enter her as slowly as possible to prolong the sensation. i let it go to the hilt and withdrew just as slowly. i then rammed my cock up her canal so hard she screamed. i then started to thrust quickly, not all of the thrusts actually enetered her but slid up and down her slit and clit. soon she started moaning and i knew the end was coming, i slowed down to prolong the impending orgasms that were now at the door. she then wanted to change positions. i got off and she got on top of me, facing me. the next couple of minutes were a blur as i felt the need to orgasm become greater, she rubbed herself against my prick, refusing to go in. when she did i couldn't hold back and let everything go deep inside her. i think at that time she also climaxed as i remember her moaning against my shoulder. after we just cuddled up red faced and watched the rest of the film.
joed05
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby joed05 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:28 am

doesnt anyone want to comment this? i thought people liked 'just happened' stories. oh well
joed05
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby smexylucy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:15 pm

very erotic story. i like being penetrated slowly as well as your GF, i dont like rough sex. got me wet thats for sure :D xx
smexylucy
Lieutenant Libido

Return to Stories