Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Multiple male orgasms

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Multiple male orgasms

Postby charles3davy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 am

I like most guys lose interest in sex as soon as I cum. I was interested in learning how to have multiple orgasms but after cumming once I wouldn’t want to continue. I learned that by clenching my pc muscle right before I cummed it would stop me from ejaculating and I could continue masturbating but it didn’t feel like I just has an orgasm. But I discovered a way to cum as many times as I want and have as many orgasms as I want in a row without losing interest (but you penis will go soft but you will still be horny and able to masturbate). I lay on my bed naked and relaxed. Then I willed myself to get an erection which was easy because I was pretty horny. I reached down with my left hand (I’m right handed) and put my balls in the palm of my hand and squeezed. I steadily applied pressure, when it started to hurt I stop increasing pressure waited then when the pain decrease continued to increase pressure. Don’t worry about damaging your balls, as you squeeze them force is evenly distributed across them making them impossible to damage with the force a hand can apply (a little physics for you). Finally you will reach a level where you feel sick because you balls hurt so much, at this point I decreased the pressure on my balls slightly and carefully got out of my bed (I’m still squeezing my balls) and stood up. Then I started jacking off with my right hand by doing the traditional fist to my penis. Finally I cum and have a full blow cum/orgasm but I keep jacking off (still squeezing my balls) and my penis starts to go soft but I’m still horny and I cum/orgasm again before my penis goes completely soft. I keep rubbing my soft penis and in a minute or so I get hard again and continue to jack off (still horny) then I cum/orgasm and my penis starts to get soft again I get another cum/orgasm before my penis goes completely soft again. This cycle repeats over and over again while I squeeze my balls. By the end I have had 12 orgasms, my balls are numb, my right arm is sore, my left hand tired of clenching my balls, but I feel the best I have ever felt. By my 6 cum/orgasm I run completely out of cum and am completely dry. The rest of my orgasms are dry ones and my penis stops going limp because I’m no longer cumming, but I am still having full blown orgasms. Because my penis is no longer going limp my orgasms become really close together like the other 6 orgasms happen in fewer than 10 minutes. It is amazing and all guys out there, you really need to try it (see if you have the energy to beat my record and get more than 12 orgasms in a row). By the way have some tissues set aside there is a ton of cum to clean up afterwards. (also the only reason I stopped masturbating was because after 12 orgasms I was really tired). Coment on how this works for you guys.
charles3davy

Re: Multiple male orgasms

Postby nickthepickle » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:44 am

hmm. well i tried this and couldnt rly seem to get the hang of it. i think maybe i was a bit too impatient with the squeezing of my balls. im gonna try it again tonight but more slowly and rly make sure i get a good grip on them this time. ill let you know how it goes ;D

UPDATE: i still can't seem to get this technique to work for me. maybe it's just not my thing : /. oh well. have fun bro :P
nickthepickle
Private Privates

Return to Techniques