View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:45 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

My balcony /J.O. show

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

My balcony /J.O. show

Postby Ariel Fan » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:58 am

Re-runs every day. If you don't like the show -don't watch!

It all started when i moved into my new 2nd floor apt. w /a balcony last december. I LOVE masturbating out-doors, and in risky places the most of all!!
I had vowed to never smoke inside my new apt, so i had to go out onto the balcony. At first it was verry cold out there (december), but still i just had to whip out Mr. Winky, being a j.o. addict. There are 10 other apts. that have a good view of me as they are also on the 2nd floor (windows, and front doors leading to stairs). I have about a less than three foot wall on my balcony, with a 10 inch gap under the 2x6 wood rialing. For downstairs viewing, i have two 12x6 inch scuppers (drain holes) on two sides. So it is a risky place to j.o.!

So at first i was very nervouse and kept myself bundled up with my head on a swivel. At the slightest sound, i'd drop and roll back inside! But after several months, it began to warm up outside, and i had become pretty fermiliar with my neighbors movements. I got more and more brave after a while. Eventualy venturing out totaly nude (mostly at night) to blow a nut.

After about 6 months of this, it kinda started to wear-off as a risky j.o. for me. I started to have to fantasize to get-off sometimes. I have a habit of getting into a fanasy sometimes where i kinda stop realy paying attention to my suroundings, and close my eyes (or roll them back maybe). Also about mid erection, my dick makes a slappy sound on my hand as i swing it!

People sometimes would walk by below and i would just stop swinging my arm and act natural, taking a puff off my sigg and blowing it in the air to show that ther was a reason for me to out there. But one evening as i was doing my thing, i happened to look up and saw my neighbor from three doors down peeking between the rails at me as she snuck up the stairs to her apt. She had not taken the sidewalk, rather took a short cut through the grass to the stairs below my balcony so i didn't see her first like usual. She just happens to be a maintanance worker at my apt. complex.

After that strange things began to happen! There are now four apts. with open blinds at all times facing my apt. People i used to talk to seem to avoid me. The Manager seems to be more friendly (much more) towards me. The asst. manager spat on the grass as he walked by looking at me, and i wasn't even doing anything. Another maintanance guy here wont even look me in the eye anymore when we pass each other.
Early this morning i was in full swing outside (fantasizing) and then suddenly my nextdoor neighbor slammed his door!

Oh well... I'm not going to stop, so peek away... call the cops -or whatever.

So far i have been totaly nude and orgasmed six different times while people were walking up and down the sidewalks below my balcony. I think they will have to haul me off to jail before i stop. I'm having SOO much fun i can't stop!!

My ultimate fantasy is to j.o. in the open like in a Mall, or somplace public like that! :oops:
Ariel Fan

Postby andiwinters » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 am

Cumming with other people around is the best - I've cum in a club with people right beside me and outside on a green with people sitting all around me (boyfriend stroked my neck unti I came - I have no idea why that works for me, but I'm glad it does :)

I've tried a few times to cum while sitting beside my housemates in the evening but my remote conrtol egg isn't powerful enough to do it by itself and I think they would notice if I started rubbing my clit in front of them!
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Stories